A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any chance of getting parts shipped to Canada, Im trying to do a vq swap and would like to order some parts from your site.

·
Registered
628 Posts
So far the answer is no. I have tried that before and they are not ready to ship out of the USA.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
So far the answer is no. I have tried that before and they are not ready to ship out of the USA.
Thanks Rob,
Yes unfortunately the answer right now is no, Our main office is trying to sort out customs issues, as well as declarations needed on the value of parts being shipped. We use UPS for all of our shipping, and they seem to be giving us a hard time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Rob,
Yes unfortunately the answer right now is no, Our main office is trying to sort out customs issues, as well as declarations needed on the value of parts being shipped. We use UPS for all of our shipping, and they seem to be giving us a hard time.
Yeah UPS are a bunch of dicks, I had to pay 68$ brokerage fees on my sway bar on top of shipping and dutys.

have it shipped to the US side of Niagara Falls closest UPS store and go pick it up when it arrives.
Could this work?
or possibly CBI USA | US Mailbox Rental & US Shipping Address Services
My buddy uses CBI and says its good. But you need your recipts printed incase they bug you at the border... or your passport is flagged :S

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Box receiving companies are a great way to go and import yourself, no brokebankbrokerage fees and you can go grocery shopping for cheap too, bring the family, fill the tank.
Yeah I fucking love Tops, beer and groceries in the same store?? its amazing. Well it looks like im headed to Atlantic City in march anyways so I will have to order some parts there to NY and pick them up on the way.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Yea if it's going to a UPS Store I don't see that being a problem, as long as I have a valid address to ship to, but UPS is really giving us a hard time especially because I'm trying to keep costs low for everyone and I know they're gonna try and tag on some B.S. charges

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks Rob,

try... fedex

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
try... fedex
We don't have a business account with them, and our main office doesn't want to open one. We are a fairly large auto group in CT with about 8 separate dealerships, and one main office running it all, so I'm pretty screwed when it comes to asking for something different for our specific dealership. I will call fedex on Tuesday and ask what is required for shipping to Canada, who knows it might actually work out. Will keep you guys in the loop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts