A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys been debating it........but seems logical to go nitrous.....but anyone know if its ok to just buy the NX kits and be good besides guages and what not? I wanna run either 50-75 shot. probably 75 shot. I have stock internals and near fully bolted. Any suggestions on any goodies as well?Thanks guys. Im completely new to this topic lol so i have no idea where to even start....

·
39,045 Posts
Damn man, you are jumping all over the place.

First boost, now nos...lol....

Either way, good luck and if you do go nos, remember not to push the button too soon....LOL....

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL. yeah. nah i was but i mean you gotta ball on a budget man lol. 75 shot would smoke a NA sentra for the same price lol. fully bolted plus a 75 shot should be sick

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
125 progressive shot will be even sicker

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
125 progressive shot will be even sicker
not trying to blow my new motor LOL. ill take it easy and go 75 shot for now till i learn more about nitrous. Cuz i have no idea where to start lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thinking about just orderinga NX wet kit and getting a wideband

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
I have a stock bottom end with ~115,000 miles on it. Only thing I'm replacing is the head gasket when I put the new springs for the raised redline. I will be running a 125 progressive in the next few months. It has been done before.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
omgosh just do something! lol

·
39,045 Posts
But you will be smoked by a well tuned boosted, VQ swapped B15...lol...

The point is, decide what you really want and work towards it.

You want a quick thrill for little money, nos.
You want a permanently fast car, save and build a boosted one. Nothing says that you have to do everything at once. Just ask TheSammy.

You want a real monster, build a VQ engine and boost it.

My 5 cents.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright alright!lol ill go nitrous! >_< but i need info! >_< lol. idk ill try and study up on it today and find out EXACTLY what ill need to make a decent 75 shot build

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looking at this....ZEX

and also NX

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
Everyone I have spoke to has said to avoid ZEX. I just picked up a NX kit myself.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I think rob that does the wheel hop aid is running 13s with his zex kit.

·
Registered
855 Posts
When I go nos, ima go zex with a window switch.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
Window switch and WOT switch are both must haves. Wideband will help to make sure you don't run lean as well.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Keep in mind. It cost $60-$75 per 10lb bottle to fill where I am at. Also, bottles dont last long.

Second, with nitrous you only have the power when you hit the button, which sucks.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Keep in mind. It cost $60-$75 per 10lb bottle to fill where I am at. Also, bottles dont last long.

Second, with nitrous you only have the power when you hit the button, which sucks.
where in the shit do you live?!!?! it's 40 bucks for a 10lb fill for me. and it surprisingly last somewhat long (2 weeks to a month lol) considering it's all dumping out an intercooler sprayer

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

yeah lol. idk how much it is to fill out here. hopefully not much.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Window switch and WOT switch are both must haves. Wideband will help to make sure you don't run lean as well.

nitrous shit expensive! lol. window switch it like $185. lol

1 - 20 of 84 Posts