A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to maple grove raceway in PA this weekend to finally get car to track and test it out. Saturday car kept hitting fuel cut so we tried messing with tune after my qualifying passes fastest I went was 11.9 at 127.car kept hitting a cut at 5,200-6,000 in 1 2 and 3. Sunday came added more fuel to the tank changed few little things and finally made my 1st full pass. Car went 10.56 at 134 shifting 1st to 2nd at 5,200 (anticipating a cut) obviously cut didn’t happen and it was full send rest of pass. After 10 years of blood sweat tears (and credit cards) it finally has paid off. I couldn’t be more happy. All this was on 22psi. Couldn’t finish off the race year happier. Over winter I’ll clean up a few things get some things situated to make the car better and take some weight out behind dash. That 10.50 pass it weighed 2785 with me in it. Goals r to try and go 9s next season on this same setup. Need to work on 60’ more and hopefully can get there. Just wanted to share my excitement with you all.

also took 3rd place in bracket 2 class out of 48! Just an all out good weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SPEC V
658 Posts
Looking good. Wish I could of made it. We will definitely have to try figure out next year and get together. Can some stuff shorted out. Get that launch down and the 60ft down to some low 1.6s you should have a 9sec car.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

·
Registered
76 Posts
It was great seeing a b15 ripping with those other cars. Have a video of it from the stands but to large to post here. Vq35 sentra here. Thanks for the motivation where are you from bullit?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was great seeing a b15 ripping with those other cars. Have a video of it from the stands but to large to post here. Vq35 sentra here. Thanks for the motivation where are you from bullit?
Long Island. Not far from you. Next time come say what’s up. Keep b15 fam together

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Great work man! First 10sec B15 and you did it DEEP.
I've found running that 1st gear out as far as humanly possible has a huge affect on the 330ft as it keeps boost there for when 2nd gear hits.

That being said... get your ass in on the group buy for a dogbox that I'm setting up and we can go deep 9's together.

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
I've found running that 1st gear out as far as humanly possible has a huge affect on the 330ft as it keeps boost there for when 2nd gear hits.

That being said... get your ass in on the group buy for a dogbox that I'm setting up and we can go deep 9's together.
DOGS....I HEARD DOGS....

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

yeah my 1-2 I shifted at 5200 anticipating the cut and it never happened..I believe this car as it sits right now should be 10.1-10.2

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
yeah my 1-2 I shifted at 5200 anticipating the cut and it never happened..I believe this car as it sits right now should be 10.1-10.2
Low 10's all day long.
You still using that RPS clutch? How them springs treating ya??? ;)

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Low 10's all day long.
You still using that RPS clutch? How them springs treating ya??? ;)
yeah still running that clutch no problems with it. Love your springs. The throw is amazing, there’s no thoughts of a missing a gear and so smooth well worth the $. I need to order the other ones now lol

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
yeah still running that clutch no problems with it. Love your springs. The throw is amazing, there’s no thoughts of a missing a gear and so smooth well worth the $. I need to order the other ones now lol
Glad to hear that! Super happy with my RPS unit as well. Good work bud.
Gonna throw you a shoutout on the V1R facebook page if you don't mind.

·
Premium Member
20,874 Posts
🙌🙌🙌
Hell yeah!
Congrats!
💪😎👍

Reactions: silvabullit

·
Registered
76 Posts
K. Was thinking of going to with these as welll... just got my vms all black revolver. You plan on going back to a local track in near future ?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts