A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Reduced! $3,300.

IMG_20141013_161751 - Copy.jpg IMG_20141013_161807 - Copy.jpg IMG_20141017_121730 - Copy.jpg IMG_20141017_121802 - Copy.jpg IMG_20141017_121820 - Copy.jpg IMG_20141017_121838 - Copy.jpg IMG_20141017_121906 - Copy.jpg IMG_20141017_121915 - Copy.jpg

I am finally selling my Sentra. I will be sad to see it go but I have no choice.

Details are:
-Just passed CA smog at STAR test center. Registration through April 2016.
-Silver SE-R Spec V with brembo brakes and sunroof.
-NO ENGINE MODS, EVER. No air filter, no headers, no pulleys, etc.
-Very well taken care of with 150,200 solid, reliable miles.
-Only mechanical problem ever was a crankshaft position sensor that threw a CEL about 3 years ago. $30, 20 minute fix.
-Mobile 1 synthetic for every oil change.
-Lucas synthetic gear oil for every transmission oil change. Smooth shifts.
-Synthetic brake fluid replaced recently.
-H&R Trak+ 20mm hubcentric spacers in the rear, with NISMO extended lugs.
-Nismo front lip spoiler.
-Nismo stainless cat back exhaust.
-Accessory trailer hitch I used for carrying my bikes.
-TEIN H-Tech springs, small drop, not too stiff with KYB GR2 shocks.
-Kenwood KDC-255U head unit.
-Infinity Reference speakers all around.
-Brakes just installed late 2014. New ceramic pads and new rotors all around.
-New battery was installed mid 2013.
-Interior is clean.
-New tires all around, installed late 2014.
-Alignment done when tires were replaced.

I'll include:
-5mm H&R Trak+ spacers I used for the front until my last tire change when I never put them back on.
-Eibach pro-kit springs.
-Digital copy of the full service manual which includes all service intervals and instructions.
-I also have a lifetime alignment to an independent Firestone shop in Los Angeles, it's supposed to be for the life of the vehicle or as long as I own it. They have never asked for ID so you are welcome to try it but I can't guarantee it will work...

Known problems:
-Sun roof is starting to act up.

PM me if interested. This car has been worth every penny.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow someone on this board asking a reasonable price? Is this real life?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow someone on this board asking a reasonable price? Is this real life?
Thanks. I think it's a fair price. At this point, I really only drive it like 10-20 miles a week just so it doesn't sit too long so I'm not looking to get rich off the sale. The car has served me well and now it's time to pass it on to another b15 enthusiast.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Reactions: Asphalt_Assassin

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Really clean car...GLWS!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Super clean! Whata fair price as well.

You made it to 150k with no precat issues? Lucky

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, this is good. I might try to convince my dad to buy it. Clean title? So no oil burning? Screws loctited?
Clean title but I don't have a carfax or anything like that. I bought the car with 114 miles on it in '04 from the Nissan dealership and I have owned it since then. Never even been in a fender bender. Closest thing it had to an accident was when I backed up into a crowbar in my garage that punched a hole in the bumper cover about 2 years ago. I had it professionally repaired.

Butterfly screws were done within the first 2 years of owning it but I can't remember when exactly.

No burning oil as far as I can tell. I check my oil regularly and haven't had any concerns.

Last spark plug change looked great and I replaced the plugs last year with some fancy bosch plugs.

I've taken pretty good care of it but it is 10 years old so there will be some creaks and rattles.

If you're local near North Irvine/Tustin. Feel free to take a look. No pressure to buy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts