A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
are you guys mad cause the teg is way better than the sentra? get the sand out of your vaginas
I think its because you posted on a sentra forum about how much better an integra is.

Just a thought.

Reactions: afed5

·
Registered
820 Posts
i love integras, especially the jdm integra w/ the one piece headlight. i will say yes they are better in aftermarket support but stock for stock w/ bolt-ons, i'll say the sentra. now if you're talking about engine swaps, builds, turbos, superchargers, etc. then it can be a toss up.

i still love my sentra.

PS: congrats on the new buy!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
lol gdamn mad slapped i was about to before i saw how many where there...
I was slapping for the fact of the best handling lol

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
what were the mods on the spec v you had vs the integra you have now? if the spec v was stock suspension wise and the dc2 isn't then that's a dumb comparison

i dont have much suspension work compared to my friends gsr and he cant keep up with me in the canyons

cpillar bar,9kbc coilovers, trunk brace and thats it

he has a shit load of stuff compared to me so idk man

way to troll though lol

·
Registered
656 Posts
Only the Japanese market Type-R versions are considered as the "best handling fwd cars". No Type-R, no bueno.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I think its because you posted on a sentra forum about how much better an integra is.

Just a thought.
hahah could be! i do like integra's also but this is not a place for them, clearly.

Only the Japanese market Type-R versions are considered as the "best handling fwd cars". No Type-R, no bueno.
+1. Type R's are nice all set with the rest.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Fucking troll. You think it handles better because that lil squirrel cage is spinning to the moon making it sound fast going around what you think are 'hard turns'.
Integra? Really? Really?
Spend some time on the clue train sitting next to an scca member and learn what a good handling cars is before you troll us here. You would have been better off buying a first gen neon.

·
Registered
482 Posts
First gen neons would spank the shit out of an integra, hands down. Type R or not.
The scca solo II handbook lists the neon acr and the sentra ser as examples of the best cars for the fwd stock class.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i love integras, especially the jdm integra w/ the one piece headlight. i will say yes they are better in aftermarket support but stock for stock w/ bolt-ons, i'll say the sentra. now if you're talking about engine swaps, builds, turbos, superchargers, etc. then it can be a toss up.

i still love my sentra.

PS: congrats on the new buy!
what so you think that a spec v with bolt-ons would beat a gsr with bolt ons? very doubtful seeing as the gar can rev to over 9,000 rpms safely

1 - 20 of 170 Posts