A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my 02 GXE and my pops 05 Altima 3.5SL

























There you go...Comments and critique welcome
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
djR1SpecV said:
ok now I see them....

pops is ridding in style!
haha yea he is....once i get outta college and get settled on my own he said he would let me take over payments on his so i can sell mine and he could get a new car....so basically that meant i got to choose the color of the car...i bought him the rims and the grill last summer.....hes 52 yrs young and he gets weird looks when people see him gettin out of that car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Age is nothing but a number, do you know Ramberg (Warren) from the Max org? He's retired and has one of the cleanest/hottest 6th Gens out there...
you also mentioned that that 4th Gen Max is your sister's right?
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
djR1SpecV said:
Age is nothing but a number, do you know Ramberg (Warren) from the Max org? He's retired and has one of the cleanest/hottest 6th Gens out there...
you also mentioned that that 4th Gen Max is your sister's right?
thats my moms....my sis has a b14
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice lookin philly but i dunno about the bra..just my opinion. btw wha r u doing parked in my parking lot huh? go back to urs!! lol
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
runinflac0 said:
nice lookin philly but i dunno about the bra..just my opinion. btw wha r u doing parked in my parking lot huh? go back to urs!! lol
haha...i seen you park in my lot so i figured i would pay yours a visit...nah those spots have the trees right over then and leaves and bird shit gets all over....and i just slaved to clean it up so im not tryin to park there so it gets shitted on...literally
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tru..nah my boy parkefd it ther. we traded cars for the weekend, i took his xB. had tp pick somethin up needed more space. regardless its a b15 spot!!! lol
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scrapin' said:
yea car looks weird with the bra. lemme guess u also have a fanny pack?? lol
and a pocket protector too...i think it looks better in person than the pictures...once i get a paint job cause my front ends chipped like no other ill take it off
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i seen him on campus with the fanny pack!!!!! j/k
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how about we start a "raise money to get phil a paint job so he takes off the leather bra fund" and when you guys raise enough money to get my shit painted then ill take it off...i wouldnt mind a free paint job....

a lil off topic....i just ordered luminics yellow fogs to go along with the HIDs....should be in wed/thurs
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oooooh. yo honestly if u sit in the union with a cup during campus lifetime i think we can raise a lil bit of money...mayb not enough for a paintjob but im sure if we hit it up a couple of times...hmmm We'd have to change the title a lil like um. "Raising money for young adults and their habits" We're a local not-for-profit organization that helps young adults like you and I to find better time consuming and healthier habits. With your contribution we can help PhillyPhresh come to peace of mind. Just a quarter a day can help this young man...
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
runinflac0 said:
oooooh. yo honestly if u sit in the union with a cup during campus lifetime i think we can raise a lil bit of money...mayb not enough for a paintjob but im sure if we hit it up a couple of times...hmmm We'd have to change the title a lil like um. "Raising money for young adults and their habits" We're a local not-for-profit organization that helps young adults like you and I to find better time consuming and healthier habits. With your contribution we can help PhillyPhresh come to peace of mind. Just a quarter a day can help this young man...
haha u make the sign and ill do it...i be we could make some money off it
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dont play wit me, i will make the sign at work this week and print it out. i'll holla at you :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,956 Posts
lol if u gonna sit on campus and tryo to raise money why not just try to get some girls to do a bikini car wash for us.

and oh shit i just saw the roof rack...lol j/k
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top