A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

What would you like to see from the eStore as a Thank You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as promised I want to do something for the forum, but I have come up with 2 options, so I am polling it, the first option is a time frame of Free Shipping could be a week, 2 weeks, or a month... OR the second option is I can make the promo code have a little bit greater discount when applied. FYI you guys already get the parts cheaper than our local wholesale market, and the shipping is a set 5.99 for anything under $120; but to help you guys out more in return for helping me place first in my region I would like to do something for you guys and let you the people who use the site chose what it shall be.

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
can you score any nissan/NISMO shirts? 5.99 is pretty damn good already for shipping, I'll pay that all day. I vote parts discount.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you score any nissan/NISMO shirts? 5.99 is pretty damn good already for shipping, I'll pay that all day. I vote parts discount.
I would have to look into it but I know Nissan recently added, the "merchandise" section to our eStore which has Nissan shirts, mugs, pens and other miscellaneous things, I don't know how it works as I haven't had any "merchandise" orders yet orders

Yeah I'd say more discount as the shipping is already pretty low. Some nismo products? :p
Nismo products I can get whatever still may be available BUT shipping will vary on Nismo parts because they ship using a different service, so unfortunately those charges get passed down to you guys as the customers which sucks, but I'll be more than happy to look up Nismo parts and part numbers for you guys

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep the votes rolling in guys, I want to have as many of you as I can, vote on this since it will affect your purchasing experience with us, I will be bumping this thread every day until I get hopefully a decent number of votes placed

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah but we drive sentras :p
Moar discount please lol
LMFAO hahaha figured as much lol :icon16: I think a discount will be better in the long run especially for those with large orders the percentage grid which I use for the promo code will definitely pay off in that respect.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping this up again, I know I've helped more than 18 people from the forum, so please speak up guys, I know where it's going and what the possible end result is going to be, but the more people that vote, the better I would feel with the decision since it is for you guys, I don't want someone to feel left out :icon16:

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure if I have any needs right now, but I would want bigger percentage!
Sammy The percentage would be pretty much a permanent thing because I'll just adjust the Promo code value. So even if not now you can always use it further down the road. The Free shipping would only be for a period of time if chosen because our expense reports won't allow me to cover it for an extended period of time.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I agree bigger discount, bought alot of stuff of you in the past that added to almost $1000 and still needs a few things, service was great to peter, thanks

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree bigger discount, bought alot of stuff of you in the past that added to almost $1000 and still needs a few things, service was great to peter, thanks
Glad I could help, I'm still tally-ing up the results, even though the majority rule is pretty obvious at this point, still would like to at least reach 30 votes I will close this thread sometime before the middle of the month to give plenty of time, at which time I will create a new thread letting you know what the end result is and when it will become active.

·
Super Moderator
5,491 Posts
Discount will help especially now I'm in Hawaii and want to order the maxima final drive

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Discount will help especially now I'm in Hawaii and want to order the maxima final drive
Lemme know, I'm going to see if there is any difference in shipping to Hawaii since it's not mainland, and I'll let you know, I'm almost certain that it shouldn't be a problem and prices won't change but I'll make sure for you when that time comes.
Thanks for your support to everyone that has used our eStore

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok guys this is almost done, we're coming up on the middle of the month, so I will be closing this thread soon, and unless there's a sudden shift in voting, I will post a new thread before the end of the month with the confirmation and letting you guys know that the promo code has been adjusted and is active for use.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ok guys this is almost done, we're coming up on the middle of the month, so I will be closing this thread soon, and unless there's a sudden shift in voting, I will post a new thread before the end of the month with the confirmation and letting you guys know that the promo code has been adjusted and is active for use.
Just saw this and thought I'd go for bigger discount... looks like it's going that way anyways... thanks for everything man!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Subscribed. I need to buy some more stuff and this would be perfect.
Don't worry dude, the votes are fairly obvious so far, so I am planning on relaunching the promo code the end of this month with the updated discount percentage. Good thing is it'll still be the same Promo code to prevent confusion just a new discount.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.