A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,my 2002 spec v i had done wheel alighment twice at pepboy and car still pull to the right.They said everything seem good .I want to know if,that is normal on this car.please help if anyone has this problem.

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
What is the current ride height, stock?

It's not normal and I would suggest either bushings/ ball joints or bearings and incompetence on the shop employees. Really could be anything if the alignment is off as soon as it's done.

How fast after the alignment does it start to drift?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stock suspension all bushing is tight.right after alighment actually nothing changed still pull to right

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
Just cause the bushings are tight doesn't mean a thing with weight on them, a crack in a bushing that can't be seen can cause issues.

Camber, toe, only adjusting on side, could be anything, do you have a print out of the final adjustments?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they didnt give me a print out not sure if they have one might have to go back the 3 time for aligment and print out

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also i switch front tire side to side and it pull to left.the tires are almost brand new with radial

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
Check the air pressure of that tire.

When you get a chance take the front wheels off and do a side by size visual, there must be something wrong with that tire...I wonder if mounting the tire wrong would cause an issue.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i had been dealing with this issue 5 month ago when i got the car .tire pressure is 33psi all 4 firelli brand tire all same size . switched all 4 tire back front left right and its either pulling to right or left

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
This is massive shooting in the dark.... let's start simple and massive.... check your hub bearings for play first, then control arm ball joints and then the tie rod ball joints.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is massive shooting in the dark.... let's start simple and massive.... check your hub bearings for play first, then control arm ball joints and then the tie rod ball joints.
i checked the ride height,the front right side is more than half inch lower than the left side.i need to change the spring,hopefully it will fix the right pulling

1 - 18 of 18 Posts