A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey boys, my 04 Spec V with 148k on her threw a rod sky high last night. Here's a vid. There's no definitive reason i am sure of for why this happened. Im from Pennsylvania, if anyone is interested in a spec v with a blown motor, feel free to message me and we can meet up where i have it stored, otherwise i might just send her somewhere and take the money. It was a good car while it lasted. The body is undamaged. The rod bounced off the ground and then went in the air so the car didnt get damaged when it exited the block surprisingly. Has an aftermarket header and cold air intake with a bubbly tint all the way around. If anyone really wants this car, id sell it for dirt. This brings an end to my sentra craze. I have a built foxbody stang, so I dont really care but id hate to send it to part out death since they are becoming kind of rare. Cat is still on it.

click to see video attachment (rod exit hole)
click to see video attatchment (parking lot pull)

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Moved to the proper section.

Reactions: syntax

·
Registered
9,020 Posts
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hell man if I had a block id give it to you to save your project. Put her in storage and just put away $100.00 a month and come back to it early 2022 you got a really sharp car 🚘 red grew on me but I’ve always been a sucker 🍭 for a silver car mine has been in depressurisation and forked into a cube for time capsule 💊 purposes fork yours into a box Brother and save your dream car 🚗

·
Registered
2003 Nissan Spec V Nismo
21 Posts
Sad to see it go since it's extremely clean. But hey! It went out in a blaze of glory at least right? Hopefully you'll change your mind and fix it or you'll find someone else who does, it's a very nice looking Spec V. You're definitely right, it would be sad to see it go to a death site.

All the best man

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
@syntax where at in Pennsylvania? Im in ohio and interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts