at least 3 at ' la fiebre" on my way home saturday

·
Registered
941 Posts
there are plenty around

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
yepp yepp some of them most live in orlando. i saw alot of specs around there...
last months i had small spec meet on OBT and alot of specs around ofc most of them not on forum..

·
39,045 Posts
Damn. It seems as if all the specs are on the east coast and central.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yepp yepp some of them most live in orlando. i saw alot of specs around there...
last months i had small spec meet on OBT and alot of specs around ofc most of them not on forum..
hey man lmk wenever there are more meets i would love to go
and by obt u mean the meet on every saturday at the ice cream cone infront of cocos???

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
hey man lmk wenever there are more meets i would love to go
and by obt u mean the meet on every saturday at the ice cream cone infront of cocos???
yes that right last time they meets sometimes.. last time i meet them like 2 months ago. i dont heared from them for a while. most time i had small meet like 5 to 7 specs on Kirkman st

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes that right last time they meets sometimes.. last time i meet them like 2 months ago. i dont heared from them for a while. most time i had small meet like 5 to 7 specs on Kirkman st

i usually work saturdays and get out at 10:30 is and there are like 5 cars there but when i get out late theres a wave of cars there mostly civics and there always tryng to race but thats besides the point im sure they are there everyweek if not there seems to be a small meet over by one of those portable lunch trucks 2 lights down by a tranny place Transmission world???? idk

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and idk if u know but in kissimme infront of Kmart every thursday theres a little meet 15-20 cars i always see a sentra not sure if ser def not spec... u can see him from a mile away he has allkinds of neon underglow lights and its silver idk if u know hime

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
and idk if u know but in kissimme infront of Kmart every thursday theres a little meet 15-20 cars i always see a sentra not sure if ser def not spec... u can see him from a mile away he has allkinds of neon underglow lights and its silver idk if u know hime
oh hell yes most time i hate alot of civic and accord want to be race with me god. i'm sick of shittin civic trying eat my ass. f*ck them and they trying be show off his car. honest i don't give a shit abt it.. i'm not race guy or asshole lol...
umm neon.. alot of them had undergrow.. i not know all of them lol.. i saw alot of people driving undergrow the civic, accord, neon, caprice etc....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh hell yes most time i hate alot of civic and accord want to be race with me god. i'm sick of shittin civic trying eat my ass. f*ck them and they trying be show off his car. honest i don't give a shit abt it.. i'm not race guy or asshole lol...
umm neon.. alot of them had undergrow.. i not know all of them lol.. i saw alot of people driving undergrow the civic, accord, neon, caprice etc....
lol i dont race any unless they really piss me off and then i just pull away they eventually give up.. and as far as the underglow its a stock 04 and up maybe sentra silver with neon underglow

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
lol i dont race any unless they really piss me off and then i just pull away they eventually give up.. and as far as the underglow its a stock 04 and up maybe sentra silver with neon underglow
lol def... whattt?? silver sentra??? i think i seem saw him white ago.. i not sure if really was him.. everytime i driving on Orange Ave, OBT, Kirkman alot specs around and follow my ass and give me his number to meet sometimes.. they seem nice and one yellow spec with turbo. he madly crazy speeding... he alway racing with alot of honda freaker lol..

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol def... whattt?? silver sentra??? i think i seem saw him white ago.. i not sure if really was him.. everytime i driving on Orange Ave, OBT, Kirkman alot specs around and follow my ass and give me his number to meet sometimes.. they seem nice and one yellow spec with turbo. he madly crazy speeding... he alway racing with alot of honda freaker lol..
haha yeah i wanna meet more of people who drive specs cause everyone around here is into hondas and integras type r's and tye s haha whatever i dont really care for hondas so i need people who are into specs

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
haha yeah i wanna meet more of people who drive specs cause everyone around here is into hondas and integras type r's and tye s haha whatever i dont really care for hondas so i need people who are into specs
me too! i alway be ingored them and be grow up man hahahaha!!!!!. i will def let you know if any spec will be meet again.. i need meet new friend in orlando.. cant wait.. ur spec is really good.. last time i saw website same ur car for sale while ago same rims u have.. weird lol.. i like ur rims i need aftermarket rims.. haha.. add my number 413 949 2393 u can text me and save ur number if i heared any specs meet will let you know.. dont call i'm deaf cant talk on the phone lol.. text me better way!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
me too! i alway be ingored them and be grow up man hahahaha!!!!!. i will def let you know if any spec will be meet again.. i need meet new friend in orlando.. cant wait.. ur spec is really good.. last time i saw website same ur car for sale while ago same rims u have.. weird lol.. i like ur rims i need aftermarket rims.. haha.. add my number 413 949 2393 u can text me and save ur number if i heared any specs meet will let you know.. dont call i'm deaf cant talk on the phone lol.. text me better way!
will do il pm u my number so i dont get any kind of stupid calls on here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts