A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Becuz god knows we argue enough... :p

Rather than make all topics about advanced performance threads into huge offtopic battles between us i figured id start our own thread. and we'll see how long it goes before we all kill each other :)

so ill start. you guys all suck :cussing: and me and armando are building the fastest spec v in my garage.

to start some shit:

megasquirt is awesome, ill still be using it on my build

qr > vq

cupit you have too much money

travis your builds take too long

yogi you dont argue enough :)

gurov you have too many turbo cars

armando you like ebay too much

darson you take too long to do shit

yes this is only 3/4 serious but a little competition is always fun

FIGHT!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btw if you routinely fight with the rest of us and not in the thread title, don't feel left out I maxed out character length on the topic title :) feel free to join in.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
:popcorn:

Can we make edits to the top post?

**edit, ill refrain...

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
:cussing:QR25DE_SpecV and 04specvnj, why do you seem to bash anything you don't have or don't understand.

:p pimpsmurf, you know too much and you make sure we know that!

:cool2: Cupit, what kind of work do you do? Can I get in on that?

:) MisterNuts, Big J, Jeremy, ash, you know a lot but you don't get involved in these inane arguments. I respect you for that.

:fart:yogi b, what are us old farts doing on this forum? On the race track?

:41:Trav, did you dyno your mustang yet? Why?

:confused: alex_b13, know when to quit.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I'm too old, and have been kicked off too many Spec V forums to give enough of a shit to argue, lol. Besides, everyone knows Joe's B15 is the fastest B15 evar. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm too old, and have been kicked off too many Spec V forums to give enough of a shit to argue, lol. Besides, everyone knows Joe's B15 is the fastest B15 evar. :rolleyes:
I intend to make a thread when im the fastest in the 1/4 saying im the fastest spec v ever just becuz of your thread. Then we can debate the endless topic of what qualifies as the fastest

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
:cussing:QR25DE_SpecV and 04specvnj, why do you seem to bash anything you don't have or don't understand.
You're right, I'll never have, or understand those fags who 'stretch and poke' their cars.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
o0 shyt sash...

·
Registered
4,362 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
As far as arguing.. I'm pretty much done. I've blocked everyone that annoys me. lol.. I'm too old to be fighting about this stuff, with people who usually don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

Travis

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
:41:Trav, did you dyno your mustang yet? Why?

Not yet.. I'm still tinkering with putting it back together on the weekends (about the only time that I have to mess with it).

I actually started to assemble my short block last weekend..

I also bought one of these..

Performance Automatic: Super Comp C4, with reverse/full manual VB and Trans brake. Putting a Neil Chance 3500 billet converter in, along with a JW SFI Ultra Bell and SFI flex plate. I topped it off with a 4340 drive shaft, and Hurst Pistol Grip shifter. :) Should hold 1000whp without breaking a sweat.

Travis

1 - 20 of 100 Posts