A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
So what is the best spring strut combo for a comfortable ride? I dont know if i want to keep it on stock struts.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
koni/ground control

or bc/ ground control

If you go just springs my favorite is tanabe gf's because of the drop and spring rates.

o, and 2jr has a good setup that they will make specifically for you for a good rate

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Thanks man. I'm a bit of a newbie i was looking for Koni/ground control what do you mean by that? and im liking the Tanabe GF i think i might go with those.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Thanks man. I'm a bit of a newbie i was looking for Koni/ground control what do you mean by that? and im liking the Tanabe GF i think i might go with those.
I have a long post on pg 3 that has some info on it. Its just the springs and damper combination.

edit* originally said pg 4 mistakenly

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I have a long post on pg 3 that has some info on it. Its just the springs and damper combination.

edit* originally said pg 4 mistakenly
Thanks man i think im going with the GF's it looks like a sexy drop and ive only heard good things about it thus far.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
imo best spring only option. The other suspension components will wear out quicker but still good choice

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
imo best spring only option. The other suspension components will wear out quicker but still good choice
Thank you and i know it will only be temporary and I've gotten the same advice from other forums as well. I will be getting them soon!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
PM'd.

·
Registered
172 Posts
anyone running Megan springs and have pics, considering these springs for my car but i want to see the way the car its first before i buy them. what struts do you guys suggest using with springs??

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I recommend koni yellow struts all the way. They're expensive, damn near as expensive as coilovers when you buy new springs as well, but I've never heard somebody say they hate their koni yellows.

·
Registered
930 Posts
anyone running Megan springs and have pics, considering these springs for my car but i want to see the way the car its first before i buy them. what struts do you guys suggest using with springs??
i think matt04specv had them and has a picture of his car with these springs in his for sale thread

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Yeah that's the setup I had prior to going with my 10k BCs... here are a few pics... keep in mind I have 20mm rear and 15mm front 2J wheel spacers...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Attachments

81 - 100 of 139 Posts