A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Installing the Tanabes today! I'll add pics of the car before and after installation

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
ok...ive looked around on here....i live in new orleans and the streets are TERRIBLE.....i want to lower my SER, but it cant bee toooo low cause ill bottom and scrape...but if i buy springs, i want to be able to notice the drop....i was thinking of the K-sports, which i had on my Xa and i really liked...but ive also looked at the Tiens....im just looking for the best look/ride for the money....i am looking to drop between 1.5-2.0....any suggestions?? anyone from a place with extra shitty streets that can shed some light on their set up?...thanks man.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I have stock shocks and struts, with eibach sportline springs, the car looks very nice with the drop. But it ruins suspension, its like having no suspension, everytime I'm going over train tracks I gotta slow down to like 20mph. And any little pot hole and it will bottom out... It's quite annoying to tell you the truth... You will feel every single bump or imperfection on the road.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have stock shocks and struts, with eibach sportline springs, the car looks very nice with the drop. But it ruins suspension, its like having no suspension, everytime I'm going over train tracks I gotta slow down to like 20mph. And any little pot hole and it will bottom out... It's quite annoying to tell you the truth... You will feel every single bump or imperfection on the road.
Sounds like ur struts are bad man...ive had sportlines on my spec for years and its stiff as hell. I nvere bottom out the struts...

·
BDSF
11,451 Posts
I second this. When I had sportlines I would bottom out quite often as well, I even pressed it hard enough to knock my alignment out of whack a few times. They'll also blow struts in no time (about 20k for me).

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Car looks great on coils dude!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Hey guys, looking for a small drop maybe 1 to 1.5 inches and higher rates than stock so it won't bottom out as much, I was looking on here and the Tanabe seems to have higher rates and not a lot of a drop? Is that correct? I noticed that the "softer" one has more drop but the harder one is less? how are they on KYB's?

101 - 120 of 139 Posts