A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day ahead to all readers, all parts will ship UPS Ground or UPS Freight, all are Pulsar GTi-R related 54C

1) two heads with water necks and rocker covers no cams no shims $100.00 each one clean and rebuilt both with cam caps and cap bolts.

2) intake manifolds with fuel rails

3) two blocks need boring with upper and lower pans no holes in lower pans $100.00 each with front covers and sumps and oil jets and oil jet bolts

4) BNIB 54C water pumps x3 $60.00 each

5) RNN14 engine harness $100.00 each x2 harnesses.

6) exhaust manifold x3 25.00 each.

7) flywheels x3 SR16VE OEM but lighter weight needs refinishing $30.00

I mean heck I cannot recall all I have PM me call me message whatever please reach out I got so much stuff in here guys just reply OBO negotiable please

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Nice! Glws!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the love I will try to move these items here first and that will require more photos but soon enough they will end up on eBay if no takers.

toughest part is shipping cranks heads and blocks, ugh! I’d prefer a local brb a good day to you stay protected take care of family also. -Gregory Conway

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good day ahead to you Sir,

blessings for yourself and family alike, you know what I used to have used ones, not any more those are gone. I think GregV may possibly still be able to get them but I am unsure?

Buy trust me Brother that SR20VET has your name written all over it and that has the heat covers for a sweet stock look!

I have this here for you nice complete with all lines and 🪕 banjos 🪕 I got you covered even had up-pipe sweat 😓 not!!! You are all good right here

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on guys grab yourself a bag of fun please?

Rod w/Piss $20
Good Head $100.00
Headrest sold as pair $30.00
Stillen HAI (hot air intakes) $20.00 ea
OEM B15U storage 1-din box beige/black $5.00 ea
PLENTY OF ALPINE AMPS $115.00 & up each
Goodrige lines HP10 G20 pair $20.00
Grill pair no burger 2002-03 $20.00 pair
Child safety seat cover BLK ONLY $15.00 pack of 3
Top Storage Cubby NO DAMAGE $20.00 ea blk only
QR25DE B15U plastic engine cover blk/red $15.00 ea
Condoms OUT OF STOCK
Air Bag 2002-06 B15U only $30.00 ea

Come on folks let’s make this stuff GO AWAY talk to me PLEASE?!?!?!

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It’s in here BITE THIS, all parts all bolts all nuts all oil pans power steering pumps all brackets hoses oil tubes block interior rod oil squirters ...

WHATS UP? Good Head Good Plump Bottom delicious 😋 and juicy manifolds T2 flange Aqua Necks Upper and Lower pans front covers GIRDLES SR20DET are you afraid 😱 don’t be scared 😱 of a GTi-R I been living with them all my life let’s get together ASAP build some boost!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh got those cubbies shifter surround is 2004-06 no ash tray type keep me posted please thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good day ahead time all, ALL USED INTERIOR PARTS WILL BE CLEANED PRIOR TO SHIPPING nobody wants to get a box 📦 and pull out something looking like WTF? All Alpine Electronics are sold as Factory Refurbished NOT USED photos will be added later I once co-owned a shop that was an authorized Alpine dealer. PayPal [email protected] please include address in or actually it should be in there all items are shipped UPS Ground no PO Boxes please.

CrickiZaze $40.00 total shipped $20.00 cubby $10.00 for shifter surround $10.00 shipping.

Tritton $135.00 total $115.00 Alpine CDA-117 $20.00 for cubby and $10.00 shipping UPS Ground with images provided and paperwork from Alpine certification process in the box.

With cleared PayPay they ship on Monday April 27, 2020 with tracking update posted here tracking number SENT VIA PM MESSAGE

I have plenty of amplifiers guys radios changers possibly also Audio Control USA and HYBRID SUBWOOFERS Alpine baskets but rebuilt by PSI EXO for B15U bassheads like me with specs and have a master cabinet craftsman ship cabinets to your door keep me posted can be reached at 1-240-429-8297 -Gregory Conway

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Sir I see duty made on those two components I will collect shifter surround from parents all good no damage to clips or boot stiffener piece wishing is normally cracked and goes out as ups Ground on Monday 🙏 April 27, 2020 brb I don’t get off until late I work middle afternoon into night shift 😞

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CrickiKaze after, pointer shows areas post-cleaning that depict flaws a small slit in the boot 🥾 the cup holder ring is being polished now.

Tritton and CrickiZaze I will wash and polish Top Cubbies after work today I work at night.
Tritton I need to swing BACK past my parents home and grab that Alpine CDA-117 player brb guys and thank you both motor safely all items come from a smoke free virus free home but you still should re clean and rewipe or whatever you feel need to do to build your sense of satisfaction brb...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Oh snap, you have TWO top cubbies?!? I thought you only had one.

I'm going to pass on the Alpine right now. Had some financial difficulties.. I will take the top cubby though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello Sir Tritton and blessings always over yourself and family alike! This is not a problem Sir I will remove the radio from the package and be it on the cubby alone. The electronic items are sold at the cost of factory refurbishing and not at a profit. Alpine charges $115.00 for any media player media changer or media system to be rebuilt, cleaned and calibrated. but this is fine Sir and $20.00 for the cubby plus $10.00 shipping it is now cleaned and shined with Pledge furniture polish like Sir CrickiZaze's cubby and shift surround with cup holder ring. Please if possible remit duty by Sunday April 26, 2020 -OR- text me your address PLEASE by this same time so I can get this shipped and you can remit when is best for you? I only can ship on Monday so this is why I type this like this I have a hundred phuking cubbies Sir ugh!!!! CrickiKaze please invest in a Boot Kit from RedLineGoods get the 3-pk which is all of them eBrake, Armrest, and Shifter boot please Sir?

Here is all cleaned 🧽 🧼 up and looking good no broken tabs no damage no hazard light switches 100% AWESOME 😎

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CRICKIKAZE you shipped out UPS Ground earlier today near to noon thank you Sir parts cleaned and shined neatly stand by for PM Sir and my artwork on your box 📦 brb...oh oh guys all you PLEASE grab a set of Vision One Racing QR25 Shift Selector springs FIND THE THREAD AND BUY A SET I got the RACE SET and I installed them today and wow shifter is perfect 👌 oh it’s firm but I like that check my picture installed on the Shift Selector shown here

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts