A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone else is having meets, so why aren't we?

I'm in the Kansas City area but I'd be willing to drive as far as St. Louis or so to meet some other Sentra/Nissan/Spec V owners.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure, let's just see what we get for responses and see where the majority of people are at.

·
Registered
773 Posts
There are people that aren't on here in St. Louis. We've held meets here before.

I also venture to KC quite a bit (at least a few times a year).

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I've seen a bunch of Specs and SE-Rs in KC but no one is really on here. I was looking at Sentras on the KC Craigslist and there's several for sale with complaints about burning a lot of oil, etc. These poor QRs could've been saved had they found this site!

Also, why is Missouri in the Great Lakes section?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I live up in quincy illinois right on the mississippi. I'm about 2 hours from st. Louis and would totally mob down for a meet.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet, so we're up to 5 in under 12 hours! lol!

I could see if the idiot dowsnstairs in sales who put his aftermarket sunroof in his Altima sideways and rolls around on 21" wheels wants to go. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
we have one, its called the TN mega meet. thats mid west. sheesh.

Its August 20th. Was big last year and prolly be bigger this year. As far as sentra meets go.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we have one, its called the TN mega meet. thats mid west. sheesh.

Its August 20th. Was big last year and prolly be bigger this year. As far as sentra meets go.

TN is 1 state over from the coast, no way it qualifies as midwest! LOL!

Just like MO has a great lake...besides the e.coli infestation they call Party Cove!

Oh, and Scrapin, next time I see it I'll get pics for you!

·
Registered
773 Posts
We actually have a "meet" at the lake each summer. I say "meet" because it's a bunch of us that either still do own or used to own sentras. We just basically go there to go on a 3+ day bender on booze.

I'm still on the fence about TN. We'll see.

As for MO and KS, we should try to get something together.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
We actually have a "meet" at the lake each summer. I say "meet" because it's a bunch of us that either still do own or used to own sentras. We just basically go there to go on a 3+ day bender on booze.

I'm still on the fence about TN. We'll see.

As for MO and KS, we should try to get something together.
Like i said, im down for st. louis. Kansas City is a bit of a stretch for me personally.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm good with St. Louis. Its only about 4 hours away. I'm sure Garg can suggest some good places to meet.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
meh w/e i drive 10hrs to the TN mega meet cuz its worth it and only thing in our part of the country worth going to sentra related.

Id suggest going, you wont be disapointed.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
meh w/e i drive 10hrs to the TN mega meet cuz its worth it and only thing in our part of the country worth going to sentra related.

Id suggest going, you wont be disapointed.
So, the meet we're proposing for us in the midwest isn't worth it? Thanks. You've made your point, now go shit on someone else's thread please.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
So is anyone still down for this? Id like to see some other peoples specs...

1 - 20 of 194 Posts