A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

461 - 480 of 490 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
so for many many months this as been a problem, when I go to their profile and click on find their latest post and/or find their latest started thread, it gives me this error.. .connection to : failed (errno=0, msg=Failed to parse address "").

·
Registered
84 Posts
This has been left broken and unnoticed for more than 6months. I use this to find latest post and find started threads button as a very useful tool for this website. Fix this immediately! How could you guys not know this problem existed for so long? I will go on facebook and try to get everyone to see this post and talk about it on facebook. Fix this soon as possible. You guys do NOT care about this website and that is the TRUTH!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Testing.

I can now see page 24 in this thread with the last post being from VspecII on 26th Jan and have turned my settings back to Linear-Oldest First.

Edit: Still getting the database errors on posting though BUT SOME WELL APPRECIATED IMPROVEMENT !

·
Registered
84 Posts
AG has not fixed, the problems still remain(post462-463) NO IMPROVEMENT WHATSOEVER!!! Revhead Kev what are you talking about??? "BUT SOME WELL APPRECIATED IMPROVEMENT !" BULLSHIT! NO IMPROVEMENT WHATSOEVER!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Before they took over b15u was up and running right we never had these kind of problems on this website and if it did was taken care of immediately. Check out facebook comments people gave up on this forum because the new ag admins are ruining it. They have not fixed these problems for so long they ignore us. Im getting ready to complain to vertical Scope.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If adminstrators need help running their own website then this website is doomed, a lost cause, stick a fork in it, its over mate,

·
Registered
319 Posts
@AG-Admin
I am pleased to confirm that all 4 problems I reported to you by PM seem to now be working correctly.
No database errors when posting, threads with most recent posts at top of the page, reply counts correct and access to last page on those long threads where there was no access before.

Well done guys. It has been a long time coming but I am sure many members are happy the forum is now working correctly.

Hope it stays like this for many a long time to come.
@shanover, @DaveSpecB15, @Kazspec04, @VspecII
If there is anything else I haven't picked up, please report it here and I can also copy Admin by PM if needed.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Hello there,

Just to clarify, local search as in Google Custom Search?

Ed
Top of any page "normal" search does NOT work.

You have to click advanced search and go to search page and that works.

But normal top of every page search doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

It says "custom search". THAT doesn't work

·
Administrator
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #479
got it. had the same result. I'm not sure what's the issue with Google Custom Search lately but there was mention of them shutting it down or something along the lines of it. Unfortunately, I don't think we can remove them since we work with Google adsense.
Let's see if we can get another search plugin up there.

Lee

461 - 480 of 490 Posts