A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
241 - 250 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
How are you 2900 with a gutted and semi cut car? Mine with me in it full interior, gas full, tools in the trunk etc. Still only weighs about 2900 3k

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk
Im VQ35. 2900 with me inside But even with that. Vq35 doesn't add but another 100lbs tops. I weigh about 220. So i guess car alone is around 2700. But Steven is down to 2k without him in it. INSANE! Im still heavy. Im making good power NA. The only thing holding this car back now is weight. Im trying to figure how Steven is down to 2k. Im fully gutted behind front seats. Cut out deck. Cut rear doors. Started to out Skeleton now.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SPEC V
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
My car is cut alot. The whole wiring harness has been removed and made my own. All windows are bolted shut and doors are completely cut. Spare tire well is cut out. I have liteweight brakes on the back no emergency brake system. If you look through my pictures on Flickr you can see. I need to get some updated photos. I plan on doing lexan windows in the future so try to take alittle more weight out.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
My car is cut alot. The whole wiring harness has been removed and made my own. All windows are bolted shut and doors are completely cut. Spare tire well is cut out. I have liteweight brakes on the back no emergency brake system. If you look through my pictures on Flickr you can see. I need to get some updated photos. I plan on doing lexan windows in the future so try to take alittle more weight out.
my goal is to get as light as you lol..lmk bout lexan I planon doing the same thing

241 - 250 of 250 Posts