A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in light of recent events I need a new exhaust and I would like the stillen on the 2j website but I do wonder can anyone tell me what size it is? im hoping its 2.5" just looking for confirmation thanks!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Pretty sure all of 2J's catbacks come in 2.5" and 3", not sure that they make a Stillen one though.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
I should clarify, 2j bought all of the stillen old stock of b15 exhausts, 2j prices on their own exhausts are a little high imo
2j 3" side exit is competitively priced.

On the other hand.....2j 2.5" single tip w/resonator aluminized is $100 more than Stillen. The Stillen is SS and to upgrade the 2j to SS makes it $170 more than Stillen. But it's also 2.5" vs 2.25".

Depends what you want and what you have to spend. People seem to like my 3" 2j dual tip that have heard it in person. It is expensive exhaust though I agree.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for weighing in dave, I ended up going with a mandrelexhaustsystems.com catback, same thing as the 2j catback except its $100 cheaper

2j 3" side exit is competitively priced.

On the other hand.....2j 2.5" single tip w/resonator aluminized is $100 more than Stillen. The Stillen is SS and to upgrade the 2j to SS makes it $170 more than Stillen. But it's also 2.5" vs 2.25".

Depends what you want and what you have to spend. People seem to like my 3" 2j dual tip that have heard it in person. It is expensive exhaust though I agree.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts