A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
well i guess i have the worst fucking luck ever. as you guys know the motor in nates car that i bought blew. well anyway...i went to school today at 8:30ish and got home at like 1:30. the black civic coupe thats in my fs thread was stolen from the back of my driveway. if any of you have seen it around the long island or queens area let me know asap. :(

Bump. Listen between the time of 8am and 1pm the coupe was stolen out of my friends driveway. The car is currently sitting on steelies and not the circut 10's anymore. Please if you guys hear or see anything just please contact me or JSK8R57. Thanks and bump ttmft
These are a couple of pictures I took of my friend james's ej1 the other day.

UPDATE: car was spotted in hempstead i think. if anyone is in that area and has seen the car please let me know. the car has a bunch of stickers on the hood.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
What?!?! Dam man sorry to hear. Post up some pics in this thread as well as anything unique to the car (dents, scratches). Someone has been eyeing your shit for a while if theyre grabbin it in broad daylight, very ballsy.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Damn, you got jammed hard then.

Did you have anyone over to see the car? A potential buyer?

Anyone from b20vtec? LOL
ninjas. haha b20vtec seems so scummy, always talkin about "ninjas" and people are all open about bein like part of ninja crews and shit, wtf? scumbag to the max.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
That type of honda driver is the scum of our society :d

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn, you got jammed hard then.

Did you have anyone over to see the car? A potential buyer?

Anyone from b20vtec? LOL
yea ive had 2 people from b20 check the car out but not at my house. and this other guy who is a friend of a friend came last night. dont think it was him. theres a few people who i think might have had something to do with it.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
sorry to here this happened.

never sell an car on b20 it wont sell!

y....

cuz of this!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
neighbors didnt hear anything. i know it shouldve been more secure but i never wouldve thought that at like 12 in the afternoon someone would have the balls to walk to the back of my driveway to take the car. the van usually blocks it in all day also. and at night 2 cars block it. i have a bunch of people out looking for the car and asking around. hopefully ill get it back but i really doubt it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts