A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested. I have a Syndicate Kustoms WC2 Carbon fiber Lip kit for sale. It includes the Front lip(full defuser) and side skirts. New and never installed on the car. There is nothing wrong with it. I just never got the kit installed and only use the car as a DD now. I will also throw in a OEM CF hood that needs a new clear coat. The hood has no chips or cracks, just dull. Asking $800(Paid $1200 for the kit alone) -17.jpg -16.jpg

Reactions: iicbh

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Shit those musta sat around for at least 6-7 years uninstalled. I'm tempted to buy to replace mine as they've started to show wear after ~10 years or being on the road.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Shit those musta sat around for at least 6-7 years uninstalled. I'm tempted to buy to replace mine as they've started to show wear after ~10 years or being on the road.
I would like to see picks of this said lip kit installed on a blue sentra.......

and no i don't want to search...

LOL

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'd be interested in them if your willing to hold onto them for another month? I'm flying out to GA to pick my car up and planning on going down to FL after for a little vacation, at which time I could pick up. I want to reproduce the front lip and if I got one it would make it easier to do that.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
glws, sexiest lip kit for the b15

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I would like to see picks of this said lip kit installed on a blue sentra.......

and no i don't want to search...

LOL
Where it says rides under my name click in that and it'll do the search for you. Now back on topic. This has got to be the last new WC lip kit.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
No love for the 04-06...:(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry everyone. The lip is no longer for sale. I appologize.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts