A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
let me just say it was a privilege to get these coilover first, and im lucky steve choose me to test these out! All steve product has been more then great! they are the BEst b15 product and customer service to date!

My 5 lug swap, w/ extended studs, and valve stem, Bump Steer Kit all from TDMI!

let me review these coilover to help u guys make up ur mind on which to buy......
First ive been riding on these for a week and they feel amazing! i rode in some bc b15 sentra and i have to say these feel way better......if ur a guy looking to go super low then these are for u! if u want ride quality then these are for u! At this point top my tire are tuck and i got another 2-3 inch that i can lower! i have been so satisfy i got there lca bushing and steering been more response and everything much stiffer. Waiting on TDMI BSK to finish my suspension!!!

Let me repeat!!!! U cant go wrong with TDMI product! u will get the best customer service and the best product out there. there nothing else u can ask for....TDMI is a company with a great future! Tdmi is setting the bar on how a company should b run!

TDMI BUMP STEER KIT INSTALL!!!

To finish off my suspension was these great bsk!, quality speaks for it self! Pretty easy install It only took me 5minute to do both side...

·
39,045 Posts
Good to know.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
as far I know...these sets can least go 4inch lower,but don't highly recommend it....
Also, one thing I learned from qt rear suspension structure ( rear solid beam). The rear highly to get lower spring rate.....

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
40!?!?!?!??!?! damm way to put my 36 way adjustables D2s to shame :( looks like ill upgrade to these. Price info?

·
Registered
799 Posts
this shit rides better than B.C according to another one of our demo car guy Erick who has 350z!!!
that's pretty awesome man. i wanted to get in the group buy for the B15 but currently in arrangements to trade for a B16 spec. any chance u might make for em ?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Any chance of a BSK+ Coilover combo Steven??

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have them in as soon as I can steve!!!

forgot to tell ppl these coilover have adjustable camber!!!!!!! once I get on the bsk, im going to do an alignment on it and ut some negative camber in!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts