A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Recently, our company changed our coilover manufacturer due to quality control, and easy access into it;) In term mean, I will be in the front line directly deal with owner face to face so this will be a huge plus to everyone. Don't get me wrong people, our Gen I coilover service still will be provided. For all of our Gen I coilover user, the 1 year warranty and rebuild program still will covered.We are coming our GEN II because we want to improve the system. I still will riding around with my Gen I coilover, you guy will see my GEN I at BBQ meet second times :D

In a moment, we are getting our prototype Gen II coilover made. It will be done by May 15th. We will have two types of springs to best test out, 8kg/ 7kg springs.
The best thing about our Gen II coilover, we can be able to provide you spring rates from 5kg up to 14kg spring rate. Better valving this time, I swear my life on this one.The following feature will be included as well such as fully adjustable feature,long studs on mounting, abs mounting bracket, metal plate unlike our traditional KT plate, 24 ways adjustable feature. Coilover is rebuild-able;)

Currently, we are running a coilover GB. I feel like maybe I should ask you guys opinion about this.
We can postpone the GB or continue one this. I am asking because there are people want our product, but we always don't have enough in stock. This time I would like to get some feedback to make our final decision.
We will show our prototype once it done and report to many of you the performing outcome. Once it is the right setting that we like, this can be drive into production line fast. Price wise won't change until we hit 30 folks here. First 10 people still will get our exclusive gift.
http://www.b15u.com/tdmi-kuos-garage/27949-gb-tdmimports-coilovers.html#post461590

Our AD kit, affordable kit, prototype will be done in 1.5-2 months. This will be the most economical for all tuners who like to lower their cart with limit budget. We are developing into it. Price is not set yet, but it will be under 500 shipped. Kit will come with 4 struts, 4 springs. Top mounts will not provided.

Last thing, I wanna say is I am doing this because I feel we can provide better products, and show the better outcome to our customers. I am trying to create a win win situation to everybody, therefore, quality control/risk management we always have to aware of. This will be our long run business so even we are slow and small. We still have the ability to build it up big.

thanks,
TDMi

Steven

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Good to hear you guys are going to make lowering springs and such, that will help reach a lot of people. Props to you and the company Steven, you guys don't mind going the extra mile to provide good things! I will be in for something,(coilovers or springs) not sure which yet, once I get my life turned around.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear you guys are going to make lowering springs and such, that will help reach a lot of people. Props to you and the company Steven, you guys don't mind going the extra mile to provide good things! I will be in for something,(coilovers or springs) not sure which yet, once I get my life turned around.
You should have plenty time, as far we will have Gen II coming out very soon.

·
Registered
273 Posts
wat are the spring rates on the AD kits, if available at this time? or still under discussion?

·
Registered
273 Posts
ahh i see, well consider me interested, i was gonna go koni strut with megan springs, but if ur kit is better priced and smoother drop, count me in :)

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our Gen II coilover :D As far for the top mount still under R&D, and I will be running these rubber mounts to test out the result. These rubber mounts has been reinforced which mean is stiffer/better than our OEM one. The springs are specially made for the sentra, and most likely they can't be swapping around to another brand name coilover.

I am in rush so the color combination is ugly so bare with me, the final product won't be like these colors ...

This is the set for 350z

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
lol the color combo isnt ugly, id try to get it the same color.. any word on if it clears the stock strut bar yet

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol the color combo isnt ugly, id try to get it the same color.. any word on if it clears the stock strut bar yet
The prototype mount won't, but our real deal plate is still R&D which will clear without no issue. Was going to have share with ABC brand top mounts, but cost too much..oops i might slip out something...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yea definately
Not this weekend but next weekend I'm Workin on the car
I got an exhaust and I want to try and put on my adjustable qt

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
The prototype mount won't, but our real deal plate is still R&D which will clear without no issue. Was going to have share with ABC brand top mounts, but cost too much..oops i might slip out something...
lol like we was talking about in the pm as soon as u figure that out and i have the money u know its yours lol..... would u consider making it idiot proof for coil over newbs like me what i mean is machining in specific desired drop highs ie 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 lol i no its a kinda straight forward measure thing but but im just saying you will b the first to do it lol

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol like we was talking about in the pm as soon as u figure that out and i have the money u know its yours lol..... would u consider making it idiot proof for coil over newbs like me what i mean is machining in specific desired drop highs ie 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 lol i no its a kinda straight forward measure thing but but im just saying you will b the first to do it lol
anything is possible, but I need to keep up with demand....I already made the first one to do this on our platform. Check out the our Gen II rear strut and rear springs structure...and you will see... specifically made up for our solid beam( other Nissan) set up.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
lol well i hope u hook mine up and call it gen 2.5 lol i see u put in a slight camber adjustment too that ovel for the top bolt hole i swear u can have my money lol i even like the color fits the scheme of my car ill wait if u could hook mine up im not in a rush or a need but im deff down to do some soon as mine will start to go soon

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gen II coilover coming and hopefully USA custom won't be a dick holding my stuff like before...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts