A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TDMimports Battery tie down available now.

Info:
Sick of ugly OEM battery tie down now, TDMi now is offering brand new design.
These tie down will NEVER see rust or corrosion on surface.

T6 6061 aluminum and
CNC finishing
Will fit most battery

Colors available in:
Black
Red
Silver
Orange
Green
Blue

Price:

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Steve ya got any of these just laying around? I'm gonna be meeting up with Alex sometime this week to try some things with his idle issue, figured I might pick a spare up ya have laying around?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve ya got any of these just laying around? I'm gonna be meeting up with Alex sometime this week to try some things with his idle issue, figured I might pick a spare up ya have laying around?
plenty tie down in stock. come pick up, i will give you pick up price.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Cool, once I figure out when I'll be free and in Columbus I'll do that. Lol may not be untill this weekend though.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Still got plenty in stock!!

someone send us these pics :D

Hey Steven, did ya ever figure out where he got that sweet chrome/billet mounting hardware? Definately wanna put mine on, but not till I hear from you what kind of hardware was used here lol. Thanks and free bump for a sweet piece!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Steven, did ya ever figure out where he got that sweet chrome/billet mounting hardware? Definately wanna put mine on, but not till I hear from you what kind of hardware was used here lol. Thanks and free bump for a sweet piece!
quote from the customer,

Steven,
Autocraft J-Bolt Battery Hold-Down. Part No: AC113/A7011508
I bought these from Advance Auto Parts. I then bought 2 rubber washers, 2 stainless steel washers, and 2 stainless steel acorn nuts from Ace Hardware. I cut down the j-bolt put your bar on then the rubber washer then stainless washer then the acorn nut. I liked your TDMimports page but we are not friends yet on face book.
Jeremy Hussmann

·
Registered
749 Posts
Man these are nice. I should probably pick one up considering I'm the one who suggested Stephen make these.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts