A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: is my Koni Yellow/Tein S tech setup. Complete with everything needed for bolt-on installation. The Koni's have been shortened by cutting the knub, however I also shortened the retaining bolts so that they are still functional, and keep everything in place. Comes with one brand-new in the package adjustment knob. Ta-da!

The Koni's have approximately 30K miles on them. The springs have less than 10K. The Koni's were purchased from TireRack.com and the Tein springs were purchased from highperformanceoutlet.com

The only issue is with one of the rear struts-- the washer that keeps the dust-cover up is missing (?). However, when it has weight on it the dust cover still does its job.

Asking $450 shipped to the 48 states for this well-balanced setup. Open to offers, but please no low-ballers. Cash in-hand to the front of the line. Local pickup would be great.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Click pics for zoomed in view.

Stance:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hacksaw method, which involves sawing off the knub where the bolt meets the cartridge. The how-to is floating around somewhere.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The Koni's are $150 each new for the fronts and $125 each new for the rears. The springs are $140+ new. Plus the stockers to saw open/install the inserts into + labor.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
shortened is misleading in this instance. the actual stroke is still the shelf length. dont be fooled.

real shortening requires cutting the shock shaft and revalving. not something the average joe should attempt and you wont find a write-up on it

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
where are you located?

and out of curiosity how does it ride?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in San Francisco. It rides really well, comfortable unless there is a line of potholes, then it gets a bit rough-- but livable. Much more stable (grounded) at high-speeds than a stock setup for sure.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
will you sell me just the shockS

·
Registered
547 Posts
how much without the tein junk springs?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.