A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we are getting a meet together. The date is may 30th which is a Saturday, time is at 11am. it will be a meet and cook out, if attending post here and tell us what u are bring food/ drink wise so we know what is needed. location is https://goo.gl/UoK1lG
if anyone want to meet me at my shop and car pull there let me know and we will meet up earlier.

attending
-me, ill bring waters, ice, and a cooler
-v_2, hot dogs
[email protected], chips and such
- SpecialV- hot/hamburger buns,hamburger patties, and condiments
-2 friends of mine one turbo cobalt and a sonic
-Ryan Frick
- a friend that works down the road from me with an eclipse

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea everyone bring something like drinks or food or charcoal or something like that

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok so we could meet somewhere and cruise over to the lake and have a cook out. i like that idea. so everyone wanting to come let use know what u would like to bring for the cook out

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know there was a spot that worked great for the mega meets but i dont have the address anymore, ill try and remember to give jeff a call he lives out there

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man i cant remember where it was haha, jeff is going to do a drive around today, he also had the idea of at his dad's house which has alot of land

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well post up the address for everyone and we will go for that. we could meet somewhere earlier and cruise there if anyone wanted too

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ill be there a little earlier or if anyone wants to meet me at my shop and caravan up there

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'll bring hotdog and hamburger buns, hamburger patties and condiments etc. This is pretty close to me so I don't mind. I would like for a few more people to show though.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts