A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at lips for awhile now hoping to find something other than the mach or sti lips. I found this jewel ripped off on the road like destiny. On the back it has ribs for strength vertically & reads Chevy Cav 1. & a serial #.. With much cutting, grinding, warping, & sanding; this is the test fit result. You can see clear packing tape, that wont stay. I've since sanded this lip & painted gloss black to match the tux paint job. Will put on tonight & have final picks tomorrow, if it will stop raining here. :evil:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
Car looks good with that lip man

·
39,045 Posts
Not bad.

Are you going to do a write up?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, its 3" in height. If thats what your reffering to as width. If you actually mean width, than no. It comes up about a half inch off the wheel well, wich the mach must be cut. I trimmed my corners to mach the angle of the wheel well

·
Super Moderator
5,078 Posts
Your math = an assumption, which has no value. Its off the cadilac cts. I finally hunted it down.
More like what I observed was incorrect, I saw cav and assumed something else other than what you found out what it actually was, Chevy product none the less.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More like what I observed was incorrect, I saw cav and assumed something else other than what you found out what it actually was, Chevy product none the less.
What you observed was correct, what you assumed was incorrect. Just like your math. Lol

·
Registered
11,557 Posts
I still think it looks great, but I decided to go another direction... one that many others have already done...

View attachment 108642
I think you should try raising up the sides a little. You'll have to trim around the fog light holes a little but I think it will make the center of it look better!
Just my 2 cents...

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts