A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today as I was working through my daily grind packing up some more eStore orders for shipping and dealing with the impatient technicians in the shop lol, my manager gets called into our conference room by the director of the auto group. I think nothing of it as I continue doing what I'm doing, a few minutes pass then I get paged to the conference room. Now I'm curious and my stomach is in a knot. As I walk in, my manager is sitting down with the director and our district representative from Nissan North America. At first I have no clue what to expect I think I'm in trouble or I did something wrong, so I take a seat as they then start going over some numbers blah blah, and so as I start to slowly loose interest they mention the eStore which I've been running by myself pretty much. So the reason they called me in was to tell me congrats on a job well done and that we are Number 1 in our district for sales and customer satisfaction, and number 4 in our region.
At this time I would like to thank the community for your continued support and understanding that I'm doing this as a one person show while juggling my daily parts dept. duties at the retail customer counter and the technicians at shop. As a thank you I will be running another "Free Shipping" week SOON, but keep an eye out for it as I have not decided yet which week it will be, because I do want people to make the most of it I will let you know ahead of time, so it will probably be closer towards the end of Spring (maybe earlier lol) but that is a time frame to keep your eyes open for.
Thanks you again to everyone for your continued support and to @ash, and the entire B15U staff for making this happen!!!

-Peter

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
you welcome peter!! keep up the kick ass service!! and let me know when you have more info on that nismo short shifter

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Reactions: dragonfire2002

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Congrats man, just goes to show ya even now hard work and determination is rewarded. Sure it was only a pat on the back now, but with continued success the sky is the limit! Congrats again!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for everything, it's really more a thank you to the community because without you guys this wouldn't have been possible at all.

·
39,069 Posts
Congrats.

You should have asked for a raise.....

Reactions: shortcut10

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMFAO I wish guys, but maybe if I can reach my next goal to be first in the region that might happen, but for now I'm just enjoying the journey and meeting new people and from the community, and making new friends along the way, that's what really makes it worth it.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Thanks guys for everything, it's really more a thank you to the community because without you guys this wouldn't have been possible at all.
sounds like something youd say winning an oscar or grammy lol

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
congrats pete .!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts