A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello B15U,
I would like to say thanks for being such a great community and supporting us. I haven't been on the forum in a while since I sold my Spec and decided to focus on family for a while. With that being said, I am also no longer with the Nissan franchise; I have moved on to bigger and better things :) and have passed the eStore down to my co-worker. If you call us now the new person handling the eStore is Kevin, he has extensive Nissan experience, has built a few high hp drift 240s and is also very involved with motorsports, so he is also not you average parts guy. The contact number and e-mail are still the same, and the Promo Code: B15SPEC is still the same, also there is a slight change in the rates as our new shipping rate is a flat $8.99 for the lower 48, we do not ship outside of the U.S. (we unfortunately saw that we were coming out of pocket for a lot of the shipments and this was no bueno especially after the low price we offer we ended up in the negative on a few things). Again thank you very much to everyone in the community and Ash for all the support, and success you've provided our eStore with.

-Peter

eStore web address: eStore web address: www.executivenissanparts.com
eStore contact number: (203)239-4012 Direct line: (203)672-6033
eStore Promo Code: B15SPEC

·
Super Moderator
5,491 Posts
Hawaii still good for shipping, I understand the cost will go up?

Reactions: shortcut10

·
39,069 Posts
Congrats pimp.

And please don't say that you moved on to..... Honda....lol...:ugh:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats pimp.

And please don't say that you moved on to..... Honda....lol...:ugh:
I'm completely out of the dealership game son!!! I got a hold of something a bit more stable with less "politics" so to speak, and company paid full benefits for the family, as well as a more manageable work schedule, so that's why I said I moved on... But Kevin is cool people, if you talk to him just mention my name and the forum he'll take care of you. @CrickiKaze I think Hawaii is still good, again just get in touch with Kevin, and mention me and the forum, he'll do what he has to do to help you out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts