A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok when i lost the Sentra i was bum out all that work over a year gone. sister was the one to roll it over. about 2 hours later the doctor said she ok and clear to head home. I think some of you guys know I got a Honda before the Sentra was totaled. after a mouth I thrown money at a 92 Accord EX about $3600 to date. Ok I got the honda for $200 as is. about 3 mouths later and $700 later (for engine and new fuel system). i got the car moving under it's own power and for a stock honda IT MOVES (F series). 2mouths later sister rolls sentra and $500(wheel bearing, tires, and random parts). mouth and $200 later head gasket popped. about November the top end brakes and takes bottom end with it. (valve drops). about march mom gives me 1k for a another engine. I told her i wanted to engine swap it and get a different engine. we go to Top Tier Japan in PHX get a F23A and some wheels (both are for the JDM and was never sold outside of Japan). as cash flow allow I upgrade to the Demon v2 for the engine swap.

Now I own a 92 Honda Accord EX with a F23A swap I was able to drive the Honda today. I want back in the B15 game but i can only support two cars. and I own a 01 Ford Ranger with a 4.0l I don't know if i should jump up and down or cry my eyes out. The timing replacement is more then the third engine for the sentra and that counting maint part with the new engine. I'll post some pics of the Honda and ranger but the ranger is beat to shit by the last owner.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Nice to see you back, funguy. Just like old times.

Sounds like you got a jdm Honda rocket.

Sad to hear your b15 got rolled by your sister. Thankfully she's ok.

Three cars would be a lot, but getting a spec v would be sweet, especially now cheap they are.

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
Welcome back. Should of dropped a k series in it lol.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
I'm in Phoenix, and have three SPecV's lett me know when you want to sell that junk HOnda and get a spec. Ill even give you a tribal discount!
Nice to hear someone else is just a fcked in the head as me to own 3 specs....
Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ho no I forgot the pics! my ranger was found on road dead.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
ho no I forgot the pics! my ranger was found on road dead.
Let's see the pics?

Should have got a Nissan hardbody! lol Jk.

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Was charging a another car to try and start it. check out they great weld when to the store.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
It seems that the more cars you have the better the chances of all of them taking a shit at once. I only have 2 cars at a time but I have had both down at the same time for one reason or another.

And dam that harness looks like its from hell..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts