A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it’s been years of downtime with this car..between getting married buying house and starting a family she went on the bottom of to do list..the time has come to rebuild...plan is to make 550-600 and run the 10.50 index class..I’ll be posting updates on her here..today with a small update, towed her over to the shop to get ready to start putting her together..built motor is all complete and ready to be dropped in

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
126 Posts
Well it’s been years of downtime with this car..between getting married buying house and starting a family she went on the bottom of to do list..the time has come to rebuild...plan is to make 550-600 and run the 10.50 index class..I’ll be posting updates on her here..today with a small update, towed her over to the shop to get ready to start putting her together..built motor is all complete and ready to be dropped in
Good Luck!! I cant wait to see it finished! 😁

Reactions: silvabullit

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Nice bro Im rooting for you. Hope to see it at some kind of track day, where it definantly doesnt blow up...

Reactions: Richardw72

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yeah they been who I dealt with from beginning..if it blows up again with him I’m parting ways for good with him..done with turbo at that point too

·
Registered
277 Posts
Im here for this. The dream story to young age nostalgia, I love it.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Thats a killer manifold

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Thats fuckin nasty. Goooood luck.

Reactions: silvabullit
1 - 20 of 94 Posts