A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well it’s been years of downtime with this car..between getting married buying house and starting a family she went on the bottom of to do list..the time has come to rebuild...plan is to make 550-600 and run the 10.50 index class..I’ll be posting updates on her here..today with a small update, towed her over to the shop to get ready to start putting her together..built motor is all complete and ready to be dropped in
Dam that's alot of time and effort,I just got line a month ago 2005 spec v its my first stick

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Little update…when the laptop is plugged into hydra(standalone) I have a pedal and everything..but when laptop isn’t plugged in I have no pedal..any1 have any ideas on why

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Little update…when the laptop is plugged into hydra(standalone) I have a pedal and everything..but when laptop isn’t plugged in I have no pedal..any1 have any ideas on why
Sorry to hear this. I assume VTR doesn't know why its happening. Seems that some people have some odd problems with it. Here is a post that talks about some of them, but nothing quit like what you are experiencing.
Things I REALLY hate about the Hydra. - NASIOC

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I’ll check it out maybe I’ll see something that I can make put 2n2 together..now I know why hydra went out of business

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
That's some good pow! What C/R and turbo are you using??

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Awesome! Get that launch and shift cut dialed in and it's an easy 10.XX or better
My last 9sec pass was on less power than this.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Nice! it has been birthed

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Got the slicks mounted on..skinnies have a civic hub size on them so I have to send to a wheel shop and have them machine the hub hole on rim bigger 2 fit..but she looks mighty fine on these wheels (atleast I think so). Next up is belly pan and battery kill switch for the track

Attachments

41 - 60 of 94 Posts