A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

58381 - 58400 of 58402 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
People pull some shady shit. And it’s usually the person that tries to do things correctly that gets screwed. I guess that explains why insurances offer the uninsured/underinsured coverage now.

You can check with the police station and see if the asshole has a court date set because of the crash. Perhaps you can show up and bring it up with the judge.

Can you go after him in claims court pro se (without attorney)?

·
Super Moderator
5,082 Posts
Find a good candidate and swap everything over...say a 1.8...cheap car and cheaper on the insurance side of the house.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Did the 1.8 come with disc brake option? If not, you’d have to swap the rear beam?

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Well things got worse for me. Turns out the ppl haven't had insurance since 2017! Would love to know how the fuck they got away with this. So I might just be getting rid of everything. If I do this there will be a big for sale post if I decide to go this way

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
No :(
:(

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Kaz get another car with some stuff done to it already

Build back what you want. Part out what is extra.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
PS I have not been here because no notifications y'all posted.
Got sent to the super gay ass mobile version too. They really should delete that bullshit. You should have to opt IN instead of opting out

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Really sorry to see what happened to Kazspec04's B15.

I also almost forgot about the pimp himself, SoundEfx.

·
Registered
11,557 Posts
What in the fck n fckidyy fck fck is gay g admin doing now?? This poor little sentra forum that use to work and function seamlessly cant even get out of it's own shadow! Took me all day to get back on here. And I'm pretty up to date on my tech savvy shit. They didnt even put Barry's car up on the header like pretty much everyone asked!

Oh well, I think we all seen it coming...

Fuck you @AG-Admin!

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Yeah the inline ads are gay. Especially how they are made to look like posts.

·
Registered
11,557 Posts
Looks like gay g admin has an avatar of an ass end of a b15! WTF????

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Looks like gay g admin has an avatar of an ass end of a b15! WTF????

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Better than Rambo 🤷‍♂️🤣

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Advertisements reeeaaallly piss me off good

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Didn't think they would use the press photos I uploaded, especially since they said they wanted user rides. lol They could have at least used one 02-03 photo.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Advertisements reeeaaallly piss me off good
It's more tolerable with adblock via computer browser. On my mobile it's pure trash. Looks tacky.

58381 - 58400 of 58402 Posts