A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I posted outside of the parts for sale section. There are a few Nismo's for sale in my area. It might by possible to negotiate a good price.

I want to know if this platform has seen some serious aftermarket support or performamce potential. Also curious if a LSD exists for the 6-speed.

As a bit of background, I went from a B15 to a 2nd gen Scion tc, and that was a big mistake. Such a boring car in comparison. I currently drive a GTI and would hate to make the same kind of shift. Stock the B17 will of course be slower. But I'm not really concerned about that is there is aftermarket support.

Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
An LSD does exist, but they are very hard to get your hands on, as they are in europe for a different model.

As far as support goes; for actual performance parts you have....me. lol
-Upgraded Cams
-Upgraded Valve Springs
-Upgraded Retainers
-Upgraded Head Stud Kits
-Soon to have upgraded pistons and rods for the V2 (that is the generation MR16DDT in the Sentra Nismo/ SR Turbo)
-Downpipes
-Second Cat Deletes
-Axle Backs
-Intakes
-TESTED Intercooler systems
-Upgraded diverter valves that actually are an upgrade
-Oil Catch Can that wont fill in a week
-Upgraded bolt on turbos
-True Big Turbo Kits (doing two 16g sentra turbos this month)
-Remote Dyno Tuning
-Shifter tensioner
-there's more.

TheFastReligion.com

If you want bolt on's that don't actually do anything to make the car perform better, there is another guy. I have piles of his parts in my shop that have been taken off cars to prove it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like the b17 turbo/nismo. It rides smooth and has sleeper potential.
it just sucks that the oem turbo is EXTREMELY tiny and it is a nightmare to work on.

I.E. Engine has to come out to change the downpipe lol

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
it just sucks that the oem turbo is EXTREMELY tiny and it is a nightmare to work on.

I.E. Engine has to come out to change the downpipe lol
Wtf really! Fucking Nissan, the Nismo is priced reasonably for the powa and features. The only drawback too many automatics for sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts