A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i put in a nitrous kit in my 02 spec-v and wanted to know the best way to tune it? i cant seem to find anything to retard the timing with out changing the entire ignition system...fuel isnt that much of a problem but i am using a dry kit and im spraying 100 shot

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
his motor built J...and ik a unichip is for boost...but it might work..it alters timing as it monitors everything, so that may be an option

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
^ regardless if it was built or not, he better make sure he has enough fuel to support the extra spray. not a big fan of the dry kit, better to be safer with the wet kit.

have u changed the fuel pump?

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
his motor built J...and ik a unichip is for boost...but it might work..it alters timing as it monitors everything, so that may be an option
In his sig I see an 02-03 Spec, unichip is 04+ compatible only.

How is his motor built? High Comp/Stock Comp/Low Comp ?

Also, if he is currently spraying 100shot without a tune, I am in for the pics of the blown motor.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
In his sig I see an 02-03 Spec, unichip is 04+ compatible only.

How is his motor built? High Comp/Stock Comp/Low Comp ?

Also, if he is currently spraying 100shot without a tune, I am in for the pics of the blown motor.
x2 and deff needs to switch to a wet kit....looks like somebody never did there homework......

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i havent sprayed the car yet and before i do spray it its gonna be professionally tuned, thats why im looking for a good tuner and i do still have the stock fuel pump in it and it has 10.5:1 pistons and the head was shaved .020, i am gonna up the fuel pressure but only for when i spray a the track and once in a while on the street, so im thinking of some kind of controller to do fuel and timing? maybe the aem fuel/ ignition controller?

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
u dont need all that. the safc2 or neo is all u need for tuning, and some different siized nitrous nozzles. And i believe 10:5:1 will be alil too high to run the 100shot. If u got the 07 pistons there not gonna be 10:5:1 in ur b15 if thats what u have. And since u have the stock fuel pump, get the wrx fuel pump, it's a straight drop in. the 255 walbro will be alil too over kill for n/a.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts