A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just bought a 2004 spec v and will be picking it up on wednesday. It's black and beautiful but needs some summer tires. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for affordable summer tires. I want to do autocross over the summer as well so something that's more for racing would be best.

Thanks!

Ksenia

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
bfg kdw

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
If you have 2 sets of rims (1 for summer and 1 for winter) then I would get the Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec. It's a really sticky tire for a street tire while still being able to handle rain well. Tire Rack even tested the tires themselves and gave them a very good review. Check around on Tire Rack and Discount Tire Direct. There have been plenty of people who posted about all kinds of tires. Check out the surveys decide for yourself.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Yokohama Advan Neova ADO7 Or AO48 provide good performance in autocross.
+1, but they are more expensive than the Direzza Star Specs and they don't do as well in the wet conditions. I liked the Yokohama Advan Neova ADO7's until they got hot because they got slick. The new Yokohama Advan Neova ADO8's are supposed to be better that the older AD07's.

·
Registered
130 Posts
+1 on the Advans getting greasy when pushed. Ran em on a spec E30 and they worked amazingly well on autoX when the runs were shorter, but on a track they got really greasy after a couple of hard laps. Ultimate low temp tire tho for sure.​

1 - 10 of 10 Posts