A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SPEC V
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and a few guys are trying figure out doing a track meet. of course it would be a drag strip. im not 100 sure what all tracks are open and where everybody would be coming from. so if your interested lets try get something going.

Reactions: silvabullit

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Dont know if any are open. MIR would be the place to go. Ive always wondered what a qtr mile time would be..

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Make it happen with enough heads up time.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I live about 30 mins from Mir, it is a very nice track. I plan on going to Cecil on the 24th. Cecil also has what is called street wars on October 18th that could be something we all meet up at. but we can defiantly figure out something.

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Thats a good trip for me. Just depends on if they are open.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea they are open right now when time gets closer ill post something on here and on facebook try get anybody close that wants to come

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Oh Im sure it will tho, especially with such a dumb ass President that doesnt believe in science.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Well hopefully by that time we got shit under control...here in NY we keep going down while everyone else is going up

·
Registered
18 Posts
+1 Count me in. Im in NY also but would take a drive. Im trying to get to a drag strip to get some times down, but struggling finding a tuner that would do the tuning with RomRaider. I just finsihed the 02 Specv QR20 piston build, and I cant get a tuner that would do Romraider by itself. All ask for Uprev. I dont wanna spend anymore money lool. If anyone knows someone up here in the Northeast, DM me. I dont wanna hijack the thread. lolol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im in Peekskill. Up by the bear mtn bridge.
Ugh i hope,i find someone. Otherwise highway pulls is what im doing lol

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Is this still in the works?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't heard anything from the track saying they are still having it. so right now its kind of up in the air.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So looks like they just came out and said the event is cancelled at cecil county dragway. There is no other real events for this year besides test and tunes. next test and tune I plan on going to will be at Maryland International Raceway on October 30. its a Friday night test and tune. if anybody wants to come out and check it out they usually have test and tune all night long. they are allowing unjudged car show so anybody can come in even if you don't want to race.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts