A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried a few places but there all on back order. Would u happen to carry this and not in back order? If so how much? I don't know the part number but i would need (2) 32283+A. According to the diagram from courtesy nissan parts. It's for the 02 spec v tranny

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will probably take just as long to receive it from Canada lol. They told me 5-7 business days but can be as long as 3 weeks til they get it, then they still have to ship it to me from Texas to NY

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeh I hear you it's pain when you have to wait around for parts and have no wheels! Well keep phoning around and see if anyone has stock and get extreme fast shipping with one of those flying drones which can lands at your front lawn with the parts! lol!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lolol. To be honest It's probably better off not to drive now and put the tranny back on with this kinda weather but at the same time it kills me knowing I can't drive it. And after its on I gotta drive all the way to 2j to tune it with uprev. That's my motivation in working under the car in 20 degree weather lol.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
See if you can get the actual bearing number that is usually stamped on it. Many times you can match up a different brand name or remove a sheilding etc. I wonder what brand they use? It's Japanese I know that.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Get the bearing part number off of it like Nuke said and try some bearing and seal places. I like to use Kaman Technologies. They can cross reference any brand and usually have a good stock.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Motion industries has the most knowledgeable bearing guy I think there is. He can source any bearing. Call them at the Houston location and ask for David Beck. Tell him Parker sent you. He can find any bearing.

Reactions: Splash45

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Doesn't the bearing come with the washer? I thought the washer was pressed in the bearing as a whole piece. Like a sandwich. Washer•bearing•washer
No?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hey bud When you get the measurements call me back at 972-792-5624 my direct line

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Doesn't the bearing come with the washer? I thought the washer was pressed in the bearing as a whole piece. Like a sandwich. Washer•bearing•washer
No?
Hmmm... after looking at that pic it looks like some crazy shielding... They look like straight up washers more or less, acting as shielding over a tiny little needle roller bearing. I have personally never touched a bearing that looks like that. I'm going to email my guy to see if he can give me more info just for the hell of it. He can't really do shit as far as finding a substitute without A) all the specs or B) a bearing number. Not a nissan part number.

Disregard my post in the other thread I should have looked at what you are talking about first.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol that's wut it looks like in the diagram. Like a sandwich bearing. Washer bearing washer. Yea I wouldn't know the specs to the bearing and nothing is engraved in it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts