A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1094 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took almost $6,000 from me for a "Vq-swap-in-a-box" 6 months ago and never sent me anything. This is my last place to find help, before I meet with my attorney on Friday. I have made every attempt to get in touch with Travis, but he either ignores me for months on end, or says "he's working on it" and then I still hear nothing. Filing a lawsuit with my attorney really isn't a hard choice, in fact its my only choice at this point. If anybody here knows him, you might wanna give him a heads up that it's about to get pretty expensive for him...so he may want to just send me my money and harness back at this point and be done with it.

This site was the main resource I used to find reviews of Travis before I decided to go through him. It seems a lot of the bad reviews had been removed though, because knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have sent a dime. It would appear I had been swindled.

Been in touch with a few other people on these boards who have been taken by Travis, so this could get messy. My honest suggestion: If you run a business, get customers the stuff they paid for, or apologize and give them their money back. What is happening to myself and others is a crime, and the courts will agree, if it comes to that.

Travis, whatever business you work for now, whatever house you moved into, whatever busy stuff you have going on in your life is meaningless to paying customers of your business. You have to get us our stuff. You can safely expect a letter from the law firm by next week. That is, unless I hear from you before Friday and have received a tracking number for my shipment or the certified letter that contains my check.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I hope many people jump up and go to court also! Mad props to you for taking action and not sitting on the fence for 2 years like other people have!

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Re: Travis4011 F---

He had time to pick up the phone this weekend to call a non customer, he really isnt that busy, its that he spent your money on things for himself.

Whatever papers you send him have them served at his new amazing place of work.

·
Premium Member
39,102 Posts
Things are going to get heated up in this bytch....

Reactions: CloudyV04

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I'd send shit to his new job "Hennessey"..he just did a twin turbo build on a truck..

He definitely saved the money everybody sent him, and used it for his own good and neglected their projects, screw him and I hope he gets screwed in court too.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Was payment sent 6 months ago? Wasn't he already at Hennessy at that time? This is extra shady.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
the B15 members of houston dont or havent even seen the guy at all. who is he no one knows that guy just vanished

·
Registered
101 Posts
:crucified::popcorn:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Really there still lots of ppl on here that we dont know of. That will do the same thing travis is doing, and i thought that travis was a cool guy but i can see not. :(. Real talk u cant really trust NO ONE on any car/truck Forums out there. Im goin to be a real man about it but u can trust ALL Nissan,ford,Honda,Subrau,Mazda, and etc. All in all I been seeing some tricky ppl on here and i have seen some trust worthy ppl on here and on other forums as well. So OP man i wish u the best and hope that it dont have to come to the point u sueing this dude, buttttttttttt 6k and more is like taking a big jack knife to the back. One thing though I havent seen Travis being on here in like 2months-2yrs on here like that and isnt he like a mod and/or Admin? Oh well like i said I wish u the best at everything!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Looks like hes about to finally get whats coming to him.

There are countless other people who found out about FI-R outside of b15u... who knows how many people hes fucked.

Reactions: Pfbspecv

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Yeah there's a reason I didn't buy/order his header..... IF I did, there's no doubt I would be bangin on Hennessey's door lol

·
Premium Member
39,102 Posts
Who in TX ordered anything from Trav?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Hunting guns? You must be smoking. Try to rob any one of us and you'll find out what we carry...
ahahaha water guns dont count son! lol /trolling back on topic

People should go to his job and wait for him outside his ford

·
Premium Member
39,102 Posts
He might just call the cops and complain about harassment or something.

1 - 20 of 1094 Posts