A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys as you can see the person that had the car before me still did not change the headers so what you think i should put? Turbo Manifold or Nismo Headers? THANKS

Note: I know it is the same thing but just to let you know that it's an 02 Spec V with and 06 engine. :)

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
do you plan on going turbo? if not just a manifold wont help you. nismo header would be the way to go.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Well you have one header (not headers) bc you have a 4cyl. Headers would be something you see on a 6 or 8 cylinder car.

A turbo manifold is needed if your turbo. Look into turbo systems more. Your car is NA right now and only needs a exhaust manifold called a header which will connect to your midpipe and so on to the catback and tail pipe and muffler.

I would get the nismo header if you can find it at least.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Well you have one header (not headers) bc you have a 4cyl. Headers would be something you see on a 6 or 8 cylinder car.

A turbo manifold is needed if your turbo. Look into turbo systems more. Your car is NA right now and only needs a exhaust manifold called a header which will connect to your midpipe and so on to the catback and tail pipe and muffler.

I would get the nismo header if you can find it at least.
i agree with the term header, but my stupid friend makes a good point, he said "yeah but what are you wearing right now..? i look down, um shorts? he goes yeah they are a pair of 'short' or a pair of 'jean" and the header is a combination of multiple tubes but yeah anyways the mani wont do anything for you unless you want a retarded loud exhaust and no back pressure lol

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
i agree with the term header, but my stupid friend makes a good point, he said "yeah but what are you wearing right now..? i look down, um shorts? he goes yeah they are a pair of 'short' or a pair of 'jean" and the header is a combination of multiple tubes but yeah anyways the mani wont do anything for you unless you want a retarded loud exhaust and no back pressure lol
Good point. But header sounds good. Hey you got a header. Look i got this new header. What kinda header u got. Hey look at my header on my car.

Shorts and pants are called shorts and pants. You don't see any labels or advertisments saying pant or short. It will always be pants and shorts.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
26,962 Posts
lol u guys funny haha how much for the header?
check around, i believe specbee is selling a complete kit for like 150 if im not mistaken. and you still got far to go seeing that u thought a turbo manifold was the same as the header... but hang in there the jokes are now getting started lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts