A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to locate a turbo manifold for a B17 like Treadstone or something? I can't seem to find one and I am trying to search for parts to build a turbo for a friend I recently made who also owns a Spec V B17. They have almost everything like intercooler piping, a tapped oil pan and most of the little parts from another build, but we can't seem to trace down who makes a manifold. We've gotten prices on custom made ones locally but 700 is a bit much.

·
Super Moderator
5,225 Posts
Moved thread to proper forum section.

For starters, there are no Spec Vs in the B17 gen, only Nismos' which I assume they don't have as its boosted from the factory.... and with that out of the way if at a minimum 2J doesn't have a manifold you may just have to pay the $700 and that doesn't sound bad for all materials, work and to make one from scratch.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moved thread to proper forum section.

For starters, there are no Spec Vs in the B17 gen, only Nismos' which I assume they don't have as its boosted from the factory.... and with that out of the way if at a minimum 2J doesn't have a manifold you may just have to pay the $700 and that doesn't sound bad for all materials, work and to make one from scratch.
I misquoted myself. I meant b16. I have no idea why I typed b17. But crick, you've helped before and the sentence "also a b17" should have been a dead giveaway that I meant b16. :p . That's what I was wanting to know is if there was anyone that made them. Completely forgot about 2j. Thanks man!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts