A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is a PDF attachment given to me by my Nissan Rep. I use it on a day to day basis to help out my customers and technicians with understanding the meaning of, as well as why Nissan gave a particular part it's part number. It's a fairly short read but kinda interesting.... If you're into that kinda stuff... Enjoy :)

View attachment Understanding Part Numbers.pdf

·
6,695 Posts
Interesting...in my years of being a parts counter guy, I've figured that the first 5 numbers were the part# as it shows in the FAST system, but didn't know about the rest.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea Rey sorry no tacos here, I don't do things like your local Nissan place there bro, I remember your thread about that from a while back LMFAO!!!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting...in my years of being a parts counter guy, I've figured that the first 5 numbers were the part# as it shows in the FAST system, but didn't know about the rest.
Yea the first five are really just the prefix that tell you what the part is and where it goes on the car as well as which section to possibly find it in the catalog, Nissan's FAST catalog is pretty crappy though but it's MUCH better than what the Subaru FAST looks like lol....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts