A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vacuum block off plate is here. For the QR25, this is used to block off the PCV vacuum port for boosted applications. Instead of capping off the nipple and replacing the cracked cap often, use this 3d printed block off to permanently close the vacuum port.
This can be used if you are not already using the 2J-R vacuum block.
Some like to take another approach, like placing a vacuum manifold on the firewall.
Made of ABS plastic, this piece is rigid, and will hold up against temps as high as 350F before warping.

$10 each *includes shipping.
Only to the contiguous 48 states

Comment below if interested.
2 color choices only
Red or Black

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
I'll take 2 just because lol. 1 of each color

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
What were the color choices? Black or black? Lol sorry, not listed. Just one black for me tho.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only because I'm feeling lazy about swapping filament.
The extruder needs to be cleaned for every swap.
4 are built at a time
I currently have 20 ready to go

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Haha all good. Sent paypal.

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
@ViperVenom
Man....$10.....
Same as Kaz

I'll take one of each color.

Someone is supposed to pay me some money today for a stock midpipe. I'll just have him PayPal me and use that money ;)....

Let me go message him.....

I doubt I remember your PayPal email and had to clear my inbox because moderator. So PM me ;)

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roger...how does it fare against boost?
Very well. Way better than a capped off nipple.
Boost is what it's designed for.
It has an o-ring groove on the back side. It's not just a smooth mating surface.
I copied the OEM design and measurements.
Removed the nipple, and added SE-R.
How well does the factory flange fair? Pretty good aside from the damn nipple cap.
This is no worse, yet better.

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
@shanover @CrickiKaze @MoltenNismo

I think this should be in Vendor section and my work phone is ringing too often for me to figure out moving it and move it today.

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Unless @ViperVenom wants to set up a vendor account, this is a good place for it, Should he want to set up a vendor account, then we can move it. IIRC the stipulations on vendor accounts are a bit much for this
Yeah i just found vendor rules.........

AG-Admin......

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
exactly, Viper offers parts occasionally, that he has developed and tested, he does not offer an on-going service, or a warehouse full of parts. IMHO, he's fine where he is, no need to disrupt things, especially since he is not charging a premium price for what he offers. from the looks of things, he is basically covering postage, and enough left over to maybe buy a beer on each order

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I'll take one in each color.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
I woulda paid $30 if he asked haha. Looks good tho.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. Your comments are warming.
I actually do consider these products to be of help to the community rather than a fortune maker.
The intention is to help out and provide offerings where there are voids. I do profit ever so slightly, but profit is not the goal. If I broke even on every piece, I would still do it.
The fact that people can and will use this stuff brings satisfaction.
#keepingtheb15alive

1 - 20 of 41 Posts