A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
Thanks guys. Your comments are warming.
I actually do consider these products to be of help to the community rather than a fortune maker.
The intention is to help out and provide offerings where there are voids. I do profit ever so slightly, but profit is not the goal. If I broke even on every piece, I would still do it.
The fact that people can and will use this stuff brings satisfaction.
#keepingtheb15alive

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk
@ViperVenom
you are one of the few that even bother to offer something new, I'd support that regardless, and you have the equipment to offer what you can. my method, while it is what I would consider easy, is very labor intensive, and requires access to equipment that many people will not have. This is also the reason why I will not offer the service, I can do something for myself, and take 20 hours doing it and be happy with it, but the average person with a Sentra is NOT going to pay enough for the part to cover my labor.
Viper has access to equipment I do not, and offers his services for barely more than the cost of consumables, and shipping. I could not, in good faith, offer my aluminum block off plate for much less than $50, simply for the time involved in making it, as for the grill? between supplies and labor, it would cost upwards of $250 for me to be willing to make it for someone else. nobody is willing to pay that.

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
@shanover @CrickiKaze @MoltenNismo

I think this should be in Vendor section and my work phone is ringing too often for me to figure out moving it and move it today.
Unless @ViperVenom wants to set up a vendor account, this is a good place for it, Should he want to set up a vendor account, then we can move it. IIRC the stipulations on vendor accounts are a bit much for this
Yeah i just found vendor rules.........

AG-Admin......
exactly, Viper offers parts occasionally, that he has developed and tested, he does not offer an on-going service, or a warehouse full of parts. IMHO, he's fine where he is, no need to disrupt things, especially since he is not charging a premium price for what he offers. from the looks of things, he is basically covering postage, and enough left over to maybe buy a beer on each order
Understand the concerns and I will agree on one part and disagree on another, I believe this should go to Member Services as he is actually providing a service enough to not be a vendor.

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Payment sent

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Came a couple days ago. Just now picked them up ;)

They're nice! Thanks Viper

0519180045c.jpg

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
That might be pretty cool
Thanks man
There's also a request to make these into key rings.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good day to all readers, thank you Viper Venom for processing my order also for three units in red.

However I am posting these images of a B15U ITM considering Viper Venom makes Block Off Plates, this Sentra production date is 11/01 Sentra SE-R I have NEVER seen a ITM with the breather made like this on a QR25DE in my life look at this has anybody ever before seen this??? All three of my QR motors are made where you can use these block off plates never seen this whom has this type...?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
Only for that year assuming it's an 02, I don't think they did that for all of them during that production.

I've never seen it in person, only through another member.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts