A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the actually size of the hoses are, I know we can fit 3/8(9.5mm) on there with some force but is it supposed to be 10mm or something else....?

Replacing all the vacuum lines with silicone vacuum tubing, have to order something else so throwing it in with the order.

·
Registered
89 Posts
be careful with the silicone vacuum line. If it is not the super thick walled stuff it has a tendency to collapse after a little while. I get all my vacuum lines from siliconeintakes.com. I have a dealer account with them just from how much line I get lol

They have everything in MM, and the line is soft enough that even if you are 1-2mm off from what is supposed to be there, it will slide right on with no problem.

·
Super Moderator
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have ordered through them as well, also tracking on the collapse, getting 3mm thick from another place that has the coolant lines.

·
Super Moderator
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found a busted PCV that I had for some reason, main shaft measured 9.5mm.

·
Registered
89 Posts
PCV Line you need something heavily oil resistant. I use 3/8 Fuel line for pcv hoses. Silicone vacuum line will get very very soft after a few weeks of heat mixed with oil.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts