A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You saw it here first!
V1R has been working on some things behind the scenes, and let's just say... Preliminary results are looking VERY promising!
There is still a long ways to go before releasing to the public, but take heed knowing that some damn good shit is coming your way!
#SaveThePlasticForDildos
Gesture Font Automotive design Office ruler Wood

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Automotive wheel system

·
Administrator
6,990 Posts
All that space, will be great when I up the boost after the SC gets settled in.... put that on the shelf till then.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bruh, I just got finished installing a plastic manifold, don’t do that to me 🤣
Maybe you guys can convince me to switch manifolds before I get this motor swapped into the car?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bruh, I just got finished installing a plastic manifold, don’t do that to me 🤣
Maybe you guys can convince me to switch manifolds before I get this motor swapped into the car?
I have a feeling there will be quite a few plastic manifolds going in the trash

Reactions: Kazspec04

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes 100% but for boost I’m able to make enough power on stock mani lol
"It's not about power, it's about powerband. You oughta learn that."
-Ja Rule (maybe)

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
I have two ported manifolds, one with a big ol vq tb welded on the end, and the stock qr. Hopefully down the line, when the race cars engine is up, we can do some dyno pulls to see the differences in powerband between those and this guy. Then you just choose the appropriate manifold for the track. Always excited for new parts for the chassis!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
This manifold will only make more power on a motor that demands it. A stock block qr on a small cam this manifold won’t make more power. Maybe 2-3 hp more. But on a built block with aggressive cams at 8500 Rpm this manifold will really do wonders

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Less talk. More action. LETS FCKNG GO

·
Registered
9,092 Posts
That’s a nice compression lol. Some1 needs to make a more aggressive cam then RZ. It’s our most aggressive cam but it’s still smaller then any k series street cam lol
Then just get a Honda already. But we'll all still have are sentras while your Honda is being stolen lol

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
Truth^^^^^ teh reason I kept buying em. And leaving the doors unlocked in the hood.

Where's the pre-order Viper? You know we BDSO need to save ahead for this shit.

·
Registered
657 Posts
welllllll on the topic of cams, I am having a custom regrind down by crower for the high comp NA engine i am building....sooooooooo if these guys want to really see what this manifold can do, im willing to do some R and D in conjunction with them. May do a spot o NO2 while I am at it. Maybe itll bump this build to the front of my build line XD

·
Administrator
6,990 Posts
I'm about to order a rotrex next month or the following month but still waiting on the relocation bracket....

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have your relocation bracket to make and two aux fuel systems. I'm down to only 7 orders to finish, so its coming i promise, i have stopped taking in work until i am fully caught up

1 - 20 of 21 Posts