1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off.
I NEVER wanted to make this post.
But..life happens 🤷‍♂️
As stated I have a literal fuck ton of vq swap shit.

What ya get:
05 maxima Vq35de

6mt bellhousing

QR casing

02 or 03 QR gear stacks/final drive (I can finish the trans swap if needed)

05 MANUAL altima harness (apparently THE Harness to use for the swap)

Bnib stage 2 350z clutch/flywheel/pp
(was using a maxima thread to run a rwd setup on the fwd vq)

I have a crudely put together jumper harness so you don't have to cut/splice wires. (just needs shock tower relays wired up)

Jeff Howard swap kit (the good kit, not the jank 2j setup)

04+ gauge cluster, pedal and CX 350Z ECU

Swap ready headers/midpipe (needs a 2 1/2in flange welded to mate with the rest of the exhaust)

Delrin motor Mounts front and rear (I also have drivers/passenger side as well, might make a separate post about all 4)

Nwp block off plate

Manual vq starter

NEW upper intake manifold gasket kit
NEW NGK IRIDIUMS
NEW OEM VQ flywheel bolts

Im pretty sure I'm forgetting some stuff but I'll edit the post as I find more stuff.

I also have an 02 shell w/ title it can all go in (interior gutted gutted, no seats, carpet, radio/Ac controls...you get the point.
Has a dash, steering wheel and a Guage cluster lol)

As it sits in peices..
1200 for all the swap shit. PICKED UP
2k and you get a rolling shell.

It's hard to upload pictures 1 by 1 from my phone so when I get around my laptop I'll upload some pictures.
I AM LOCATED IN CLARKSVILLE, INDIANA.

NO I WILL NOT SHIP THE SHIT.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tloof, could you make me a vq swap harness, i have both 04 specv and 04 maxima manual harness, i know the price ballpark but serious inquiry

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have an 04 spec v, need a month orso to grab from ya, any othet possible parts?
You'll need to source a VQ axle bracket
A spacer block and a spacer ring for the axle bracket

But other than that it's you everything you need to put a VQ in a Sentra

·
Registered
276 Posts
Actually, I do have four more SpecV VQ35 swap harnesses now available (several with fully Uprev programmed ECU's with a 350Z tune on them)!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't have any QR25 SpecV harnesses...I use an '05-'06 Altima harness to make my SpecVQ swap harnesses. I do have a couple of '05 MT ECU's (one from a Maxima & the other from an SER Altima) that I have already added the UpRev license & installed a 350Z tune on them (the NAT's, EGR & Catalyst Monitors, & CAN codes have all been turned off so that the ECU will work in any SpecVQ swap!). Note that a SpecVQ swap requires a MT specific '05-'06 ECU in order to get the cruise control function to work...while an AT version ECU will run the engine just fine (after reflashing the 350Z tune on it), the hardware inside it won't allow the cruise function to work because it is always looking for a speed signal from the AT itself.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Tloof, could you make me a vq swap harness, i have both 04 specv and 04 maxima manual harness, i know the price ballpark but serious inquiry
VspecII, I already have a used '05 specV harness grafted with an '05 Maxima harness for a SpecVQ swap (it was my original harness I created about 6 years ago) that I just restored with all new tape and several new connectors that had broken over the years. It comes with an '05 Altima ECU that already has an UpRev license with 350Z tune on it (the NAT's, EGR & Catalyst Monitors, & CAN codes are all turned off for use in a SpecVQ swap). Price is $1450 for everything & it's a direct plug & play harness!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts