A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

341 - 359 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
Sic. +1

So I send you my Manifold you send me one you have all ready. I install with a VQ Tb and do Idle relearn.
Right?

04 intake header cat back
Yes sir.. that's it. :)

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
Do u have any in stock for pick up
I usually have them in stock.. I'm out right now. But, I could easily get it done/install it for you if you bring the car down, in roughly 3-4 hours.

Travis

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
cantact me would love to purchase you really busy hit me up trav!!!!!305 8965224
Hey,

I am currently out of stock.. But, I plan on making another batch soon. I'll let you know when I have them ready. :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Finally installed mine today. I tried the pedal dance...not gonna do it! You have to get the idel relearn done with a consult. I went to my local Nissan and caught one of the techs outside. I offered him $20 to do it and he bit! He had a little trouble, but finally got it done. He had to disconnect the coil pack on the drivers side to get it to work
. 7516689554_60165b52b4.jpg

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Finally installed mine today. I tried the pedal dance...not gonna do it! You have to get the idel relearn done with a consult. I went to my local Nissan and caught one of the techs outside. I offered him $20 to do it and he bit! He had a little trouble, but finally got it done. He had to disconnect the coil pack on the drivers side to get it to work
. View attachment 32325
notice a difference?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
there were 2-3 ppl working on it, Had gotten it to work with a Custom made throttle plate then hand ground, But i never knew what happened after that.
Nothing was made available.

Id buy the parts if it works w out a check engine light.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
. View attachment 32325
Gary,

That looks awesome man.. :) Can I get some bigger/high resolution shots of the manifold all polished up, and underhood shots?

341 - 359 of 359 Posts