A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a fun daily driver for those who are looking for one. Its a 2002 nissan sentra ser spec v. its swapped. Currently the body has 137k miles on it and about 60k miles on the motor which came from a 2004 nissan maxima. This is a fast fun car which runs high 12 out the box without mods. Its priced to sell at 6500. The list of mods are

Vq35de
jim wolf clutch and flywheel
obx headers
obx y pipe
nwp intake manifold spacers
nwp throttle body spacers
greddy 2.5 inch exhaust
fir shifter bushings
vemon vcn 750 nitrous kit.

Yes the car has nitrous installed but has never been used. I can see high 11s possible with a good driver. Alot people in Jersey are upset the got beat by a familycar. Just an idea of how it runs

for some reason it wont let me post pics so i will cross refer the original f/s post with pics. Here she is
NJ Vq35de swapped spec v fs/ft - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

call or text 7325583397... price drop to 5k

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I see you forgot to mention that 2nd and 3rd gear are messed up unless you fixed it? And if it's not fixed don't you think it's priced kinda high? Not trying to shit on your sale just asking since on other threads on other forums you state there a issue with the tranny. Anyway glws

·
Registered
571 Posts
no and no...price is kinda high??...you are asking 5 grand for a stock sentra
That is a very good price, stock specs go gor about the same or a lil less. I was trying to sell mine vq35 for 5 and I had a guy tell me I would give u 3800 lol because of shipping.. Good luck sale.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Failure to read, I said if the tranny is NOT fixed that I think it's price high. So maybe you should clean up your other threads if the tranny is fixed

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
For sale is a fun daily driver for those who are looking for one. Its a 2002 nissan sentra ser spec v. its swapped. Currently the body has 137k miles on it and about 60k miles on the motor which came from a 2004 nissan maxima. This is a fast fun car which runs high 12 out the box without mods. Its priced to sell at 8500. . Looking for a s14 kouki with alittle cash on top from your end..depends on mods and condition buti am welcoming trades also feel free to throw offers. The list of mods are

Vq35de
jim wolf clutch and flywheel
obx headers
obx y pipe
nwp intake manifold spacers
nwp throttle body spacers
greddy 2.5 inch exhaust
fir shifter bushings
vemon vcn 750 nitrous kit.

Yes the car has nitrous installed but has never been used. I can see high 11s possible with a good driver. Alot people in Jersey are upset the got beat by a family car. Just an idea of how it runs YouTube - Vq sentra family car =^)

The bad!! 3rd and 4th gear are messed up. The car still drives i daily it everyday. Buyer can probably pick up new gears... or a new 6 speed trans for about $250. feel free to call me at 732 558 3397

·
Registered
34 Posts
with the messed up tranny that thing is work 4500 at most to fix that sht is almost 1000 there is a nother specv with vq swap on here way better and faster for 5700

·
Registered
571 Posts
with the messed up tranny that thing is work 4500 at most to fix that sht is almost 1000 there is a nother specv with vq swap on here way better and faster for 5700
Yea with no ac..only because u see one with more mods And cheaper does not mean everyone else should low ball them self also.. And you would not know which car is faster unless they race or show 1/4 mile times, more mods does not mean faster.

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
the fact that theres another car on here thats similar and a little less priced is not a debate he can ask what he wants for his car.

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
its not gonna help your sale that the link to the other thread says bout the tranny being an issue.
and how is it not letting you post pics? you can post pics right from your desktop just click "manage attachments" after you click "post reply"

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Why is the engine sitting crooked in the engine bay?

What mounts did you use?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
its not gonna help your sale that the link to the other thread says bout the tranny being an issue.
and how is it not letting you post pics? you can post pics right from your desktop just click "manage attachments" after you click "post reply"
That's why I said I thought it was priced high because on the other forums he posted that there's a issue wit 3rd and 4th gear. Finally someone see what I was talking about.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
idk about this, i saw one with like 90,000 and 3,000 miles on the swap
for like $1000 cheaper, and was in good shape just needed some TLC
idk about anybody else but i would only buy a swapped car if it was in good shape, way to many varialbles that can go wrong and cost a ton
but GLWS

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
who gives a fuck about other vq sentras for sale that has nothing to do with this guys sale. but is the tranny still fucked up or not?? and answer travs questions, shits startin to look fishy, just sayin

·
Registered
87 Posts
+1. Can you just elaborate a little on how the engine was mounted.. and how f'd up is the transmission. You mean those gears aren't working at all?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
+1. Can you just elaborate a little on how the engine was mounted.. and how f'd up is the transmission. You mean those gears aren't working at all?
he said he drives it everyday, you think he shifts from 2nd to 5th? lol im assuming they still somewhat work

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the motor was mounted with an 02 maxima cross member mount, and 04 maxima passenger side mount. All the mounts are also solid meaning 94 polyurethane mix. the quickest way to get in contact with me is texting or callin..im on the forums like once a month. PRICE DROP TO 5GRAND...get it outta my face sale...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.