A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I was kinda looking for the word at the time of making the video but it skipped my mind I didn't want to say afraid but wanted to say anxious so MAH BAD about that lol....
ANYWAYS here's all the info I spoke about...
Our Website link is Your Source for OEM Nissan Parts and Accessories Online!
My Contact info other than the 800 number which goes directly into the dealership is as follows...
Direct Phone: (203)672-6033
Dept Phone: (203)239-4012
E-Mail: [email protected]

AND YOUR PROMO CODE: B15SPEC

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
hey peter any hook up for the 02/03 front end parts for me to do a conversion??

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
nice vid pete, im gonna be ordering a couple things soon that i need probaly with in the next two months

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey peter any hook up for the 02/03 front end parts for me to do a conversion??
Ray shoot me a list of everything you need and I'll see what I can come up with as far as part numbers and availability... Just keep in mind, if you go with the bumper from us, shipping may vary to AZ because it is a over-sized item and might need to get shipped big truck... I'll look into that for certain for you though.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just wanted to bring this up again because it seems there is still some confusion about navigating the website, so I'm here to answer your questions

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
BUMP!!!

I just watched the video and will be ordering the crank sensors in a few!

whats the numbers again to the plastic crank sensor?? dont mean to thread jack or anything.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP!!!

I just watched the video and will be ordering the crank sensors in a few!

whats the numbers again to the plastic crank sensor?? dont mean to thread jack or anything.
Dude it's cool, I sent you a PM with all the info unfortunately the plastic ones are no longer a catalog part and I have to enter them manually but as I said I sent you a PM with all the details Ray. Thanks

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Peter I just wrecked my front end. Well my whole driver said. Broken tie rod and lca and idk what else right. Hopefully didn't bent the frame but looks like ima need to order shit as soon as I find out what exactly broke.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Peter I just wrecked my front end. Well my whole driver said. Broken tie rod and lca and idk what else right. Hopefully didn't bent the frame but looks like ima need to order shit as soon as I find out what exactly broke.
Dude whenever you're ready let me know.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Dude whenever you're ready let me know.
Ok next few days you will get a call for sure. Insurance estimate is shy of 4k in damage and my shop will go over his estimate and see if he missed anything.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok next few days you will get a call for sure. Insurance estimate is shy of 4k in damage and my shop will go over his estimate and see if he missed anything.
OUCH... Yea don't worry, take your time going over it because chances are they'll need to make a sublet to that estimate once they dig in...

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Nice I see I can finally get some replacement shields under the car. Those things were all broke up and look horrible! :)

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
I really need to order ignition coils but when I go to the sight and proceed to checkout I'm getting an untrusted server warning due to what seems to be an expired certificate. I pm'd shortcut and hopefully he can give us an update on that. I'm not trying to put his shit out there but there are undoubtedly people like me out there that will be hesitant to order due to this.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I really need to order ignition coils but when I go to the sight and proceed to checkout I'm getting an untrusted server warning due to what seems to be an expired certificate. I pm'd shortcut and hopefully he can give us an update on that. I'm not trying to put his shit out there but there are undoubtedly people like me out there that will be hesitant to order due to this.
agreed.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PMed

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guys I just want to say this again to anyone out there, if you have any questions what-so-ever about the eStore, feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail as well that's why my info is there for you, so I can help make the process as easy as I possibly can for you.

Thanks,
-Peter

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Peter would Nissan have the template for the rear nismo lip??

I need the template to install the lip.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Peter would Nissan have the template for the rear nismo lip??

I need the template to install the lip.
Ray they should have the template with the Lip. To be honest with you I honestly don' know where to begin looking for the PDF file for the template.... I'll call Nismo and our Parts Information center later today, so expect a possible answer from me later today.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts