A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I know this specifically about a car, but figured someone on here might find this helpful. My buddy showed me this site that if you do there stupid create a profile (no personal info needed) you let it sit and collect money. you do not do a thing. you do however have to wait until you make 300 before you can send it to your paypal but again its free lol. Try it. well hope everyone had a good holiday!

http://CashForInvite.com/?ref=49544

·
39,045 Posts
I don't know how I feel about this because NOTHING is free.

There are many sites out there similar to that and the numbers don't make sense. Why would they pay you for nothing really?
Have you received any money from the site?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I thought. I know it sounds stupid ha Id try to explain it but if you want to be safe, create a gmail sprecifically for it if your worried about spam. like i said you dont need any real personal info. as for what they are they describe it on the bottom of the main menu screen as to what they are id butch it trying myself. As for what i have made, yea im at 95 dollars. Now i cant take it out until i've hit 300 but its not like ive put alot of effort into it lol. No its not a marketing company that i work for and am trying to promote. I legit just tried it fifteen minutes ago. the more people you tell and visit your page the more money you make.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like I said I'm not out to screw anyone just had it brought up by a friend and thought it was pretty cool so figured id share that's all lol I know my project empties my bank pretty quickly so if i make it to 300 or more thats more car parts for me haha

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
I am extremely wary of any site that promises something, for nothing on your part. Usually it ends up being some kind of scam, and there will always be some excuse why you cannot get the money that you didnt earn in the first place. I would be worried about malware and viruses from the site, more than anything. Way I look at it is, the money HAS to come from somewhere, and I dont know of anyone that is altruistic enough just to give money away to anyone that signs up. Kind of like the old nigerian prince scam, They HAVE to get something out of having subscribers. weather its adds placed anywhere you visit, or malware on your computer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright I dont know if your still on this thread but for those who are curious still I have talked to the kid who mentioned this place to me. The other guy is right. its not free money. The company gets paid to generate flow on there website. Thats all. the money you make is off the commission of those people brought in. companies pay this website to generate flow of people onto there page. the ten dollars a person is that commission. as for adds spam and pop ups, Ive gotten none. I am currently at 235 ( so if you could help me out just click the link you dont have to create anything or do it once there I just need visitors) But if you create one please pops it here because I would be more then willing to help anyone out. each person that clicks the link generates 10 dollars for you. If we get enough people then we could all help each other. but like I said if you click on the link you dont have to make anything I just need the visit at minimal lol

·
39,045 Posts
Thanks for the update.
Let us know if or when you receive any money.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do! like I said this would be awesome if it works. I just need 6 more people to click on the link. They dont need to sign up just click it. then ill be over the 300 dollar mark and will then let you know if its all bull or if it actually goes through!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha yea its nice at the time it was one of the cheaper ones when I bought my home computer.. thought the picture makes it look bigger then it is in life

·
39,045 Posts
27"?

·
39,045 Posts
Can't you just click on it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
unfortunately not because it knows. And Someone cant keep clicking it because once they've clicked it it doesnt count any more times for that person.. lol Ive tried ha

- - - Updated - - -

THREE MORE!

·
39,045 Posts
Damn it.....
I would click the fuc out of it to get $300.....lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know haha and im so close its not even funny. If you know of anyone that could click it let me know or tell them haha im so close.. its not even funny... I need three more haha

·
39,045 Posts
And you'll get there.
Just be patient youngling.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts